• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Broken link to valid thread

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
I can't seem to get into this old thread.
P20110618083407.png

What's up?

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
But... you've linked to the index page. o_O Maybe take a screenshot of the url you're trying to access (and the page you're viewing from) and we can see from there?

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
But... you've linked to the index page. o_O Maybe take a screenshot of the url you're trying to access (and the page you're viewing from) and we can see from there?

I tried to copy and paste the link from the error message. I guess that doesn't work either.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The screenshot you posted doesn't have any kind of url to test it for ourselves (unless I'm missing it somewhere?) :<

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
The thread you're trying to get into - especially if it's old - might have been deleted or moved to a place where you don't have permissions to access it.

Back