• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: hurr nitpick hurr

Years
Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out, or make their own hack.

The description for Progressing Hacks. Shouldn't it be "or make your own hack"?

Um...sorry if this doesn't warrant a thread. Just something I noticed. :X

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Ew, that's bothering me now.
*goes to fix it*
That's...overall a really horribly worded description though, even with the correction. x_o;

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
The description for Progressing Hacks. Shouldn't it be "or make your own hack"?

While on the subject of nitpicks, the second comma of the sentence you quoted in the first post is also not needed. Juuuust thought it'd be nice to pick out if we're going to be talking about misspellings and wrong words and--

*is bludgeoned to death with a fish*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
While on the subject of nitpicks, the second comma of the sentence you quoted in the first post is also not needed. Juuuust thought it'd be nice to pick out if we're going to be talking about misspellings and wrong words and--

*is bludgeoned to death with a fish*
I have no idea what you're talking about. There's totally no comma there. <_<

Years
Excellent :)

on the topic of this, shouldn't there be a thread where you could post the typos and the stuff your posting here?

Back