• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon PMD Wonder Mail Codes Thread

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Do you need an item right now? Recruit somebody through job requests? Money or to get points for a higher rank? Then this thread will help you. Just ask what you want and I'll give you the wonder mail code as soon as possible. This is for any Pokemon Mystery Dungeon version.
    NOTE: This thread was also approved by Sydian...so don't be confused.

This is How I'm going to give Wonder Mail Codes for Time/Darkness/Sky:
    Client: ???
    Objective: ???
    Place: ??? Floor: ???
    Restrictions: ???
    Difficulty: ???
    Reward: ???
    Code: ???
    (The sky codes are different from Time/Darkness)

This is How I'm going to give Wonder Mail Codes for Red/Blue:
    Client: ???
    Objective: ???
    Place: ??? Floor: ???
    Difficulty: ???
    Reward: ???
    Wonder Mail: ???

Now, as for asking for a code, all you have to include in your post is the game version, if you finished story mode, and the item, reward, place, recruit, or anything you want from it(friend area if you have red or blue). If you want an egg from it, the pokemon that hatches from it is unknown, so don't ask for a "Riolu egg" or something like that.
    Note: If you don't ask for easy dungeons or low difficulty, they will vary from E to high S or star ranked and place. If you don't really care, ignore this warning.

Rules:
    1-Follow all PC rules
    2-No spamming, trolling, or flaming
    3-This is ONLY or wonder mail codes. If it's for anything else, you can ask others, via internet, or me by visitor messaging or something. :P
    4-Please, please! If a wonder mail is wrong, post again(don't edit your post) that the wonder mail code is wrong, I'll check and give you one that actually works. My computer acts up, so sometimes it may ruin my post.
    5-Break rules...there will be consequences
    6-Last but probably most important. There are probably some of you who may want to help give codes when I'm not around for the day or inactive, so if you want to help, go ahead and post that you will be a helper. I'll place you in the helper rank.

Helpers:
    -none as of yet....besides me of course.

Last edited:
    Back