• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen 24-hour PGL Maintenance

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
  • ITT: I don't know if this has been discussed yet.
    Yesterday we got +1 Berry row and +10 Dream Pals on PGL. Discuss.

I have personally been waiting for the Berry update for a while. I just need to get Diglett to appear now.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...we did? Shows how much attention I pay lool tbh I have been inactive in DW for a while but that's unrelated.

Only one berry row? More would be better, imo. I mean it's annoying to scroll past for those who don't have berries on the first few rows, but hey for some of us who love to grow lots of berries, that's good. :x Maybe it's a sign that they'll be offering a new house or something for both English and Japanese games and the extra row will encourage you to grow more berries? Orrr! The extension of the dream pals might encourage people to earn more points so that--oh wait, watering cans. D< Encouraging share shelf use? Idk, imo, I think this'll lead to something we need lots of berries or points for in the near future.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I agree with Forever, one simple berry row isn't going to satisfy me. If Pokemon Black and White had berry patches then one row would be simply fine, but the Unova region lacks that.

:t354:TG

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Since we're discussing more things in the DW...

More details of the upcoming Eindoak Dream World Expansion has come. While it doesn't appear to provide any new Pokémon, a new mini-game was announced which you'll have to play in order to gain access to the Reshiram or Zekrom C-Gears should you send Reshiram or Zekrom to the area. This game sees you control Victini within the sky, destroying various obstacles as you go, collecting points and bonuses. We'll bring more upon its release on July 13th.

- Serebii

Soooo want the skins, and I want the mini-game. Too bad it's only for Japan though :(

Back