• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any1 like DB/DBZ/DBGT?

Do ya like it or not?

• Total voters

mvtm

Years
  • Yep , i used to be a fan , i watched DBZ like 4 times, DB 2 times, DBGT 2 times, i also own most of the movies and specials. Have the SNES Roms, and 4 imported PS1 games and some GBA. I used to be a huge fan although i dont watch it anymore . My fave Character is Vegetto.

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
    Years
  • I kinda like it because Ive seen it soooo soooo sooo many times (in three diff languages jap, eng, and spanish.) It gets tiresome when they talk but the fights are good.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • I'm a very big fan. My cousin introduced it to me when I was 10, and I've been watching it ever since. My first episode saga was in DBZ, when Cell was in his second form. My fave saga in DBZ is the Super Buu saga; in DB, it's the Piccolo saga; in GT it's, of course, the Shadow Dragons! Anyone seen the recent GT episode? Wasn't it good? Sorry if this is tiresome, but this is how much I like DB/Z/GT. BTW, do you think there's another season after GT?

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
    Years
  • No there isn't GT was the last one. GT had its draw backs... PPL started making fan fic DB AF - Dragon Ball After life and / or Dragon Ball Another Futer / etc... many titles were in play but never did do much but a few fan fics and fan art.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • I love love this!Pokemon is nothing conpared to DBZ --- Its fast Furious and suitable for all ages...But unfortunately they stopped airing the Majin Buu Episoded here.

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
  • I still like it very much. I am very fond of the latest DBZ game out for ps2!!
    I'm not a true dragonball fan though.. I hated the first dragonball series that came out before dragonball Z . It was sooo boringgg!

Last edited:

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
  • GT was total crap. Especially since Toriyama didn't provide much to the series at all. They shoulda ended it at the end of Z, where the manga ended.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    GT AND Z were crap for me. I really dislike the anime now, it use to be so good. I like maybe only the cell saga from the Z storyline. The first story line will always be my favorite, young Goku is just too good of a character. I saw what? 501 episodes of the anime, and it sucked. Only the first part(Dragonball) was actually worth anything.

Last edited:

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    I like the whole thing!!!! (no-one can beat me at budokai 1)

Im definately a Vegeta fan!!! I think characters with his personality are cool, like Mewtwo or Kai out of Beyblade.

Dragonball Z is my favorite!!! Especially the cell and buu sagas

I bet you I have seen all of it!!! Wahahahaha!!!

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • Im a huge fan of all the Dragonball Series.
    My favorites in order:
    1.DBZ
    2.Dragonball
    3.DBGT

Apart from great things in DBZ(anything of Majin Vegeta SSJ2, Gohan vs. Cell, the whole fight with Kid Buu), one saga will always remain my favorite.
    The Saiyan Saga definately had it all. The tension was so high, no super sayian powers, lots of blood, lots of tough training for everyone. This saga is the greatest in Japanese form. The dub trashed it up. THough they are redoing it(thank god).

Corrupt

i am not a noob that much
    Years
  • i loved them all but GT was a disaponitment
    but it had the best theme song after Head Cha la(the dragonballz old jappennese song)

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
  • They were gonna make a DragonBall AF(Which stands for after future)with Super Saiyain Angles.Which reached to about Super Sayain 8.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    First of all, who are "they"? And no DBAF WAS NEVER going to happen it was just one REALLY ugly Doujinshi and rumors got out of hand thanks to one picture, so no need to talk about AF please.

Back