• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bad Apple....

GaggliusHacks

random pokehacker
Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2011
    GAWD this is prolly the most annoying song i ever heard but i cant stop listening to it lol.....i have that problem with all vocaloid. Am i getting brainwashed or soemthing? lol

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
    Years
  • Bad Apple isn't originally a VOCALOID song. It's originally sung by nomico, a real singer. And it's not annoying compared to Po Pi Po. o_o

And VOCALOID songs I found are usually easy to get into, since they can span most, if not all genres. They're popular among amateur singers, too. If you look at AmonDerevex's profile on YouTube (or search for "歌ってみた"), you'll literally find hundreds of songs sung by more than fifty different singers, and quite a few of them have actually already gone pro.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Bad apple was nice when I first heard it somewhat years ago from Alstroemeria Records' Lovelight. It kinda got overplayed as of recently, so I'm suffering from a bit of overplaying and overpopular syndrome as far as it goes right now.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I watched the vid when it first hit 20 years ago. But didn't download the song until a few months ago. I like the song, and I'm not the type that'll start disliking a song because it's overplayed. So I'll likely like it for a good long while. XD

kittykitten

I'm a glitch
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 11, 2011
    Same here. I tend to love the touhou video for it. The song is catchy and it gets me pumped everytime I listen to it.

moonlightning

Bird Of Thunder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    Haha, I've been living under a rock. Just heard it then, you people are right, It's really catchy!

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • I like listening to the song whenever it comes up, but it's not my type of music.
    I also like vocaloid songs, but like I said, they're not my type.
    Some vocaloid songs are really well composed, and catchy as well, so I can see why alot of people enjoy listening to them.

Back