• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tileset Attempt

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2013
    Hey guys...i was trying to creat a tileset with paint but it didn't work out so well so i tried out photoshop which i can say is easier for me..
    still i need to learn a few things and i will be able to make full tileset..

you can download my tileset if you want but it needs alot of work and it isnt ready yet...also you can see some picks with it..
    CREDITS
    ME for making it and trying to make the tile transparent
    alucus for his great tree and
    bakura155 for his tileset
    View attachment 61159
    View attachment 61160
    View attachment 61161
    ps:thereis a third attachment..but it is small you must search a little.. :P

Pharetra

zzzz
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Hey guys...i was trying to creat a tileset with paint but it didn't work out so well so i tried out photoshop which i can say is easier for me..
    still i need to learn a few things and i will be able to make full tileset..

you can download my tileset if you want but it needs alot of work and it isnt ready yet...also you can see some picks with it..
    CREDITS
    ME for making it and trying to make the tile transparent
    alucus for his great tree and
    bakura155 for his tileset
    View attachment 61159
    View attachment 61160
    View attachment 61161
    ps:thereis a third attachment..but it is small you must search a little.. :P

You don't really have to learn something to make a good tileset, you just have to place some tiles with the same style as other tiles you're putting in your tileset :p

*Sees Pokémon Deep Balance on your desktop*
    Day=made.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
    Years
  • don't look that bad:)
    as kingcharizard sai try to make some ur self with ur own style and such.
    And that tree isn;t it one of alucus private tree's??

Rossay

Quack quack
    Years
  • If you're going to post a tileset then please, please, please make your own tiles. Don't just compile other peoples' tiles and ask for credit; anyone can put tiles in a 16x16 or 32x32 etc format.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2013
    i dont ask for credit i was just trying to make a tileset and i posted the results..that's all.. :P

Back