• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Triumphant Return of Shanghai Alice: The Story of a Generation

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years
  • I lied, it's actually just a story about me.

First, I would like to note that I am wearing aviators and fingerless gloves as I type this, because both are, indeed, quite awesome.

Secondly, I would like to note that, contrary to several nonexistent rumors, I did not die during a secret mission in Bolivia, nor did I get mauled repeatedly by several radiation-loving bears. No, I was not kidnapped by Texan magicians, nor was I detained by the FBI.

No, my story is nothing so exciting and mystical as that...

I was simply instigating the Lunarian Revolt, and overtaking the Moon Capital once and for all, claiming the Moon in the Name of the Mo- Wait, no...

In the Name of the Earth. And profit. Much profit. I sold the moon to Russia for roughly twenty times what Bill Gates can imagine.

Because it's the moon.

Unfortunately, they paid me in rubles, pesos, and Confederate money, so I made about $12.50 off of the whole thing.

Still worth it, because I also stashed a bunch of Lunarian treasures in an underground bunker that I rented from the government, and I also stole the Lunarian capital, so I can sell it to a museum later on.

In short, it's been a totally uneventful two months.

So, yes. Hello, PokeCommunity. I have missed you dearly.

Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • SHANGHAIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

As soon as I saw your name on the list at the bottom of the main page I was so excited because you hadn't been on in so long and Idek I'm just really hyper right now :D

I hope your exams went well, I hope your job's going well, I hope Kaguya isn't gonna go all Lunatic mode on you, and I'm glad you're back!

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Are you kidding? I worked with Eientei's Finest to get the job done.

Kaguya is a devious princess...

Also, Roswell, you're awesome. I'm /still/ playing Yggdra Union, because I put it down for a really long time. Dept Heaven is the bomb.

Back