• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild xGrayx appeared!

xGrayx

-Gray- on BMGf
Years
  • Hi, everyone! I'm xGrayx, but I suppose it would be simpler to call me Gray. I'm originally from Bulbagarden (Known as -Gray- on there), and I hope everyone here is as great as they are. I'm looking forward to my time here on PokeCommunity, and I hope you'll all come to enjoy my being here.

-xGrayx

Hi, everyone! I'm xGrayx, but I suppose it would be simpler to call me Gray. I'm originally from Bulbagarden (Known as -Gray- on there), and I hope everyone here is as great as they are. I'm looking forward to my time here on PokeCommunity, and I hope you'll all come to enjoy my being here.

-xGrayx
    Nice to meet you Gray! I just started here about 2 days ago and i like it! I think you will like it to ,and meet lots of nice friends and people just like i have. :)

VelocityQ

Back from the dead!
    Years
  • Wow. New users pretty much everyday....And Pokemon is supposedly getting less popular.... Anyway....Welcome! Hope you have a great time here!

Back