• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghost Trick?

Years
  • I can seriously not be the only person who adores the socks off this game. Everything about it is awesome!

Also, it has the Panic Dance! Who can deny the Panic Dance?

Ghost Trick?

So, has anyone here played it? Want to?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • I adored Ghost Trick! Easily one of the best DS games in a long time, and a great swan song for the system. You can see Shu Takumi (designer of both GT and Ace Attorney)'s hallmarks all throughout this game. And the art style / animation and characterisation are both fantastic, haha. I found this game really engrossing and wholeheartedly recommend it. Even the story itself is very well tied-together.

My favourite characters were Missile, Cabanela, and Sissel :3

Years
  • I think my favourite character is probably Missle, too, because he's just adorable, and then badass, and then adorable again. Also, Lynne is quite an interesting character, if just for the sheer amount of times she, er, gets shot in the head.

I also really like Yomiel, for pretty obvious reasons!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Haha, Lynne's attitude about dying over... and over... and over... again is very, ummm, inspirational!

Missile seems to be a universal favourite. He's loyal, wise, badass, cute, funny, and selfless all in one. According to the Wikipedia article, Takumi himself has noted Missile as one of the favourites. It's easy to see why!

Spoiler:

ETA: Don't know if it's a Pomeranian thing, but my dog is half-Pomeranian and acts a lot like Missile, haha, so I think that spurred me on to fangirl him. He's a top Pomeranian, you know!

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I loved this game. :) I hadn't heard anything about it except Went saying it was good (and having an avatar from it) but I played it anyway and aaaah I was hooked from the moment I started. I loved how fluid the motions were in the cutscenes and everything. It was what hooked me in initially when I was iffy on the plot and gameplay. But in the end, I loved the game to pieces. ♥ It's a definite must for anyone who even remotely liked the Ace Attorney series, and really a must to anyone who has a DS anyway.

I loved Missile too. xD I usually hate dogs, especially with overbearing personalities like that, but he was just so cute and enthusiastic about everything that I couldn't resist.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • The Panic Dance is a pretty darn good dance, but it needs to be done...faster. (But where is the sprite or the fast bong music nothing exists on youtube of that versions aaaaaaa).

But yeah, I too have played this game recently and quite enjoyed it - great story, neat music and ALL THE PLOT TWISTS. Man, so much stuff goes down in the latter third I don't even. ._.

Back