• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm using advanced map to hack a Pokemon ROM, but I always get an error message that says, "access violation at address 004CBD0B in module 'Advanced Map.exe'. Read of address 31293129.
    How can I fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Yours, Will.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Gymnotide, I appreciate your help, but what you're doing is "mini-modding" and that is against the rules. Next time, silently report the thread to us and we'll handle it. ;)

and.. AS FOR YOU... WillUsesUU's, Welcome to PC, but your thread isn't an introduction. Next time you should use the "search" feature if you're looking for a specific something. Gymnotide pointed out the perfect section to start searching, so you should go check that out.

As for me, this Meganium shall close this thread.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back