• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why I Hate People

Graphical

Beep beep boop
Years
  • The way people can just do whatever they want, wherever they want in places now is just getting rather ridiculous.

For example, when I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, there was a kid aged about 8 sitting in front of me, and he was jumping around on the seats and shouting and singing and throwing popcorn at people, and his mother was not even doing anything about it until somebody finally complained and they were threatened to be removed from the cinema by the staff. He became that little bit quieter then, but he was trying to make as big a mess as possible for the staff to clean up.

Then when I went to see another movie, there was these teenage girls sitting behind me and they were on the phone to their friends at multiple points throughout the whole movie, meaning I barely even understood what was going on in the film, and all I knew was that Mark was totally into Jess but Jess just wanted them to be friends so Ciara was going to arrange for them to meet up but they wouldn't know it, and just nonsense like that.

Has stuff like this ever happened to you? Rant about it as much as you like here.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • "People...what a bunch of bastards."-Roy, from The IT Crowd

Why do I hate people? Kim Kardashion. 'Nuff said.

Years
  • A lot of people are complete ***holes in public. I'll even call out my own mom on this, when we went to Gamestop she would ***** about how much Gamestop is making off of used games for buying them for less than five bucks, and selling them for $40, right to the employees. Anyways, there are people out there who are great, but they're slowly disappearing.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    To phrase your question more...relevant to my life, when hasn't stuff like his happened in a cinema? every time I go, there's always going to be one little brat and his lazy, uncaring mother and there's nothing you can do about it, lest you become the kicked out of the cinema yourself. Most ushers are lazy, they only intervene if there is a real uproar caused by the other people in the cinema and really, what can you do? Complain? Add more noise to the noise being caused by the brat? We just have to live with it.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'm going to keep this here for the time being, but if it becomes less entertainment-focussed, I'mma move it to OVP. So... just keep on topic, mmkay?

Back