PDA

View Full Version : Bed time D:

Mew~
August 7th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Heh, well I'm guessing most of you know what I'm going to ask by the title. When do you usually go to bed?

I usually go to bed at around half 10 during the school week. But during breaks and weekends, I'll stay up till like, at least half 12. Although, yesterday I stayed up till 1:30am watching family guy and the big bang theory. xD

2Cool4Mewtwo
August 7th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Bed time will be a real problem once new school year starts... I'm currently finding myself basically unable to sleep until 2 AM at earliest.

Hybrid Trainer
August 7th, 2011, 11:37 AM
When i'm at college i usually go to bed at around 12-2am and during the holidays it can range from 2-5am thanks to a certain Australian person xD

Galukxy
August 7th, 2011, 11:45 AM
On the Week Days, I usually go to bed around 9-10PM and on the Weekends, I go to bed between the time of 10-11PM.

Fire Heart
August 7th, 2011, 11:51 AM
10pm on school nights and 11pm on holidays and weekends.

Kevin
August 7th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Around 12 (midnight). I don't have a reason to stay up late really.

On school nights I sleep at 10, though.

Anna
August 7th, 2011, 12:12 PM
4 AM, vacation of school! That's the average, anyway. XD; I stay up much much too late.

metalheadtomboy
August 7th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Around 4;30 A.M. suffer from chronic insomnia.

Ayselipera
August 7th, 2011, 01:10 PM
During school the latest I'll go to bed is midnight, but I try to make it in sometime between 10 - 11. Weekends and time off really varies though. I find I usually go to bed around two in the morning, but sometimes I'll go for four or a little later. I just hate to be up past five if I'm not really doing anything since that's when it starts getting light out and I hate going to bed with streams of light hitting my face. :(

Mazen
August 7th, 2011, 03:20 PM
I don't have a specific bed time --I usually sleep whenever I am sleepy or tired. However, when I have work or school the next morning, I tend to sleep early as in 10 PM.

Xyrin
August 7th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Sadly 9 o'clock on school days and around 1 am on weekends and breaks. Of course I have a problem sleeping sometimes and I usually stay in my bed for an hour or so when I go to bed early. I don't even get tired until like 4.

Guy
August 7th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Normally, I like to get to bed by ten. However, I sometimes lose track of the time or my dear friends (they know who they are) tie me up when I'm about ready to leave that it may extend to about midnight on a few occasions.

Pyrax
August 7th, 2011, 03:42 PM
If it's a school night, then I usually go to bed between 10:30 and 11:30. If it's a weekend/holiday, then I usually go to bed between midnight and 3:00am.

Sweet Candace
August 7th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Anywhere from 9pm to 10pm EST (Eastern Standard Time). I'm usually really exhausted by that time.

The only time I stay up past that time frame is New Year's Eve, for logical reasons.

Sodom
August 7th, 2011, 04:09 PM
I'm 20 and yet my mother still tries to tell me when to go to bed. Tries being the operative word, but still it's annoying as hell. In the end, I go to bed at 1am and then stay on the internet on my phone til about 2am

Perrie ✿
August 7th, 2011, 04:16 PM
School nights I'll go at about 11:30-12:00 Am. Weekends differ from breaks for me. On Weekends it's usually around 3 - 4 Am. During my breaks it's usually like 8 - 10 Am, lol.

docjones2
August 7th, 2011, 07:42 PM
Whenever I get drunk enough to pass out.

Kyoko
August 7th, 2011, 07:46 PM
Ehhhh, usually around midnight to 1am. However, if I'm at a friends house it'll be usually around 2am-3am. I'm trying to get better with it since I have class around 10am and I gotta be up earlier to go to campus and all that. So, I'll probably be in bed by 11pm on school nights. We'll see how long that lasts :x

BlooMilk C.
August 7th, 2011, 08:27 PM
I'm 20 and yet my mother still tries to tell me when to go to bed. Tries being the operative word, but still it's annoying as hell. In the end, I go to bed at 1am and then stay on the internet on my phone til about 2am

^ This is true for every school night, but I go to bed at 9:30.

Well, I'm on summer vacation, so I go to bed whenever I feel tired, though I try to go to bed before 2am.

psyanic
August 7th, 2011, 08:29 PM
On weekends and breaks it's typically from 12AM-4AM. It's never really a set time. But for school nights, I try to sleep before midnight. A strong emphasis on try.

zappyspiker
August 8th, 2011, 12:07 AM
I try to sleep at 9 each night, just cause no one likes my attitude when I wake up in the morning tired xD School holidays though I sleep at like 12

Patatas Fritas
August 8th, 2011, 01:17 AM
Well on school nights my dad is always like "You know you're at school tomorrow?" around 11ish if I'm still online, and due to a certain person, I started staying up til around half 11 on school nights...
On Holidays I go to bed when I get tired, generally around 2am, but I stayed up until 4am+ a couple of nights so far.

PlatinumDude
August 8th, 2011, 01:39 AM
On school days, I go to bed at 9:30-10 PM, but on weekends and holidays, I go to bed at midnight.

Avishka
August 8th, 2011, 04:01 AM
On school days, I go to bed at 11:30, but on weekends and holidays, I go to bed at midnight.

Forever
August 8th, 2011, 08:15 AM
These replies sorta make me feel weird because I usually go to bed around 12:00-ish and don't sleep til around 1am or so (aka told to go to bed, and use laptop in bed). About a week or so ago I was staying up til 4am for a few days in a row, won't be doing that for a few years now though!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 8th, 2011, 09:26 AM
I usually go to bed from anywhere between 11:00 to 1:00 a.m. and wake up from anywhere from 6:00 to 7:00 a.m.

:t354:TG

Talli
August 8th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Change into PJs at ten to ten then internet until evelen

Naruto Uzumaki
August 8th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Summer Break - 10 PM - 3 AM
School Nights - 8-9 PM
Weekends during School Year - 9-10 PM

Yup...

Sammi
August 8th, 2011, 12:42 PM
I try to be in bed around midnight. It varies, though; I can actually lie down anywhere between 11 and 1, depending on the night and how tired I am. And then it takes me another thirty minutes to an hour to actually fall asleep. :/

Pokemon Trainer Touko
August 8th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Weekdays :: 11:00 - 1:00
Weekends :: 1:00 - 3:00
Holidays :: Whenever I want~ :D (Usually 2:00 - 4:00)

Cherrim
August 8th, 2011, 08:08 PM
If left to my own devices and I have no obligations the next day (or the next week, especially :P), I'll go to bed anywhere between 3 and 5AM. I'm a total night owl. But otherwise I try my absolute best to get at least 8 hours of sleep every night, which means on days I work, I have to go to bed by 11ish to feel rested. I work tomorrow and it's already an hour after my bedtime but I'm not tired at all so I kind of dread waking up tomorrow morning. But I guess I should drag myself away from the computer because it certainly isn't helping matters.

TRIFORCE89
August 8th, 2011, 08:15 PM
I go to sleep anywhere from 1AM to 3AM. Most often around 1:30 or 2.

I can function on anywhere from 5-7 hours of sleep. I have trouble sleeping in. If I wake up and I don't want to start my day, I'll try my hardest to fall back to sleep, but I can't. I just lie there, wide awake, and bored out of my mind - even if my eyes are closed.

I don't have an alarm clock. I wake up when I've had enough sleep and that's about it. Can't get back to sleep after that point.

I don't think of myself as a morning person or night owl, I just...am and sleep out of necessity. I try to go to bed by 2, because there is absolutely nothing for me to do at 4AM in the morning XD I'm afraid to have the TV on and wake someone up, so I don't game or watch anything then. Also, I aim for "by 2" because it doesn't matter when I go to bed, I don't sleep past 9 for some reason. I can stay up all night, fall asleep at 7, and I'll wake up at 9 guaranteed. My body just knows XD

Mr Cat Dog
August 9th, 2011, 08:48 AM
For the past year, apart from when I had morning exams, I didn't go to sleep before 1am. Like, at all. Even if I had stuff bright and early the next day, it would always be at least 1am. Sometimes I'd spend time streaming US TV (primetime doesn't start until 1am my time!), others I'd be doing work, others I'd actually be on PC!

That's all changed over the last few weeks. I'll be lucky if I get to go to bed after midnight, as my new training course is much more intense (and has a LOT of early starts). It also takes 45 minutes to walk to, adding to the getting up - and going to bed - earlier.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
August 9th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Usually 11Pm to 3AM depending on how tired I am and how readily I fall asleep. Sometimes I'll be lying awake in bed for hours without actually being able to go to sleep, which I really hate. It's pretty much my body that decides when I go to bed, not when I want to.

I'm also known to take afternoon naps frequently. Like today, for instance.

Åzurε
August 9th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Anywhere from 10:30 to 2:00 depending on how the day went, but I try to keep my maximum about midnight. I don't function well at all without ~9 hours of sleep (which I expect is going to be an issue later on)- I end up not listening to people, or forgetting things. Sometimes I try to sneak in naps to remedy the situation. Which works. Definitely a night-owl.