• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I seem to be new here.

lynndaquil

Octopus in training
Years
Hello.~ I'm lynn, and new here C: Nice to meet you all!

.. I have no idea what else to put here, really. eheh.

Uhh, I'm new to game hacking, and I'm currently working on a hack where you play as a Banette trying to find the little girl who abandoned you. I could probably phrase that better but eh. And that's pretty much it. o3o

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Nice to meet you too & welcome to PC! That hack you mentioned sounds fascinating, good luck on it~ I assume that hacking is what brought you here? Or am I a bit off?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ahh, a new hacker on the block! Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Lynn! Let me point you to the Emulation section, where it has all your ROM hacking needs! You can gather people to set up a team, find the tools you need, and get the advice you need in order to succeed in your new hack! Your plan looks pretty cool, though. ;)

Don't be shy to ask any questions you may have, as I understand it's a pretty large place here. The higher staff members, Hiidoran, and I are always here to help in case you need it. Be sure to read the rules, and I'll see ya around! :)

Back