• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bunni's Here!

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2014
    And rearing to get those 15 posts so I can open my trade shop with pictures! :)
    I've read the rules and snooped around on other people's threads a bit. :3
    So I think I can do everything correctly.
    Anything a starter should know?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Why hello there! Welcome aboard. :3 That's a great start that you've read the Community Rules. They're pretty important for you to follow, and we don't want you to get in trouble, especially as a new member. :( I see you're interested in making a trade thread with pictures. You got that right, though. You will need to make 15 posts before posting links, pictures, etc.

If you want to get started on posting. I do have a few suggestions for a fellow new member like you! First, what kinds of games are you into? Maybe you're more into Black & White or the 4th Generation games? We have several discussions about the games. Or, if you're also into the older generation games, like RBY, GSC, as well as the Advanced Generation games, we also have a board for that! There's so much to do here at PC, I just think getting started by discussing the games is a great start. :3

Hope you do get to make your trade thread soon, and hope it goes well! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us moderators, either myself or Hiidoran. :) Have an awesome time here at PC, and see ya around!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey, and welcome to PC... sadly I don't have wi-fi so no trading for me but good luck with yours! Be sure to check out the rest of our site... we're much more than just trading, much more than just Pokemon, even! I hope you enjoy your time on our site and meet lots of people and most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Back