• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen People in need of a FR/LG Walkthrough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    Hey Guys, thing is, i know the pokemon fire red and leaf green games inside out and i've always wondered whether i should make a walkthrough and upload it to youtube? i've always wanted to make one but i've been worried incase people just give me a load of crap for it for whatever reason, so what do you guys think? do you need a walkthrough or what? :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    I think you should but to make it more exciting, use only one pokemon and have another for the hms. You cant evolve the pokemon either

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    I'm assuming that the one pokemon should be a starter right? What one? also I use VBA which I normally play sped up. Should I make one at normal speed or a quicker one?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • People don't really need walkthroughs but that shouldn't stop you making a Let's Play as people still watch that sort of thing and all like in the Let's Play/Guides/Reviews section (although informative ones maybe less so given all the other sites out there anyway with all the info one could ever want about the games/where to catch Pokemon/etc, and more). As long as you keep it interesting though (so you don't just info-dump) it could be good - up to how you do it really.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    I'm assuming that the one pokemon should be a starter right? What one? also I use VBA which I normally play sped up. Should I make one at normal speed or a quicker one?

No not your starter. One pokemon that wouldnt be normally used. Like on youtube someone beat crystal just using hoppip

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    well i was kinda thinking i could mix it all together such as how to complete the game, secret items, team strategies and whatever else, so if you wanted someone to make videos based on LG/FR what would you want to happen in them?

No not your starter. One pokemon that wouldnt be normally used. Like on youtube someone beat crystal just using hoppip

Geodude is one of my favorites, guess i could give that a try? :p

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    That would be cool to see. Also hard to beat misty. Just have to use your starter to beat brock till you get to mt. Moon for geo

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    graveler not being able to evolve would make it even more interesting too, thanks man i think ill try that

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Go ask in the LP/Walkthrough advice thread thingie blah blah. Shivi and Went, y'all suck at keeping my sections clean while I'm busy. >:(

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back