• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All Sprites

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
Years
  • I don't know if this has / had been posted before (I searched but nothing came out.) but is there a place or topic where there's all the sprites? I mean like the ones moded / merged.

Sorry if this isn't the place to post it or if this has been posted before.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • I don't know, I know where you can get all the shiny+regular sprites on a wedsite, is that what you mean?

btw, I sent you a PM ;)

Scizor V

Years
  • Nah I wanted to see the sprites people made as they are all scattered all over the place its hard to keep them tracked. I was going to try and do some but I wanted to first see some examples as I've seen some good ones. But I guess there isn't.

Some one should either on a thread or website put them up.

Also the PM Im readin...lol

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    There is not a place with everyones sprites, but everyone who makes alot of sprites usually has thier own gallery, but you will have to search manually through the forum for them.

Scizor V

Years
  • Yeah, thats what I was saying. Its hard to search for them all. All the teams / persons should join-up and make a global sprite gallery. To show off their sprites and so people know who did what and not another one claiming he did it as well... dunno just ideas here lol

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Well the spriters club would be a good place to look! They have alot of peoples spries there. All of my sprites I have ever made are there. It doesnt have all the sprites but It has alot ^^

Back