• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC!

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2011
    hey~! i'm new here
    my name is fachri, and i'm from indonesia XD
    i love playing pokemon, especially GBA version :D
    my fav pokemon are pikachu and fachiru, ah i mean pachirisu
    well, i played pokemon since 2 or 3 years ago, and i think to join one community like here. well, i'm also an student artis and game developer.
    my DA (if you wants to know): fachiruDOTdeviantartDOTcom
    sorry for my bad english :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It's great to see ya here, Fachiru! Welcome aboard. It's also amazing to see some artists as well as game developers here. At the PokeCommunity, we have various sections where you can show off your work. First off, you can create a gallery of your work at the Art Gallery. You can also participate in competitions as well. Also, we do have a Game Developement board where you can show members a current project you're working on. Besides that, there's tons to do for a pokemon fan like you. Discussions, battles, trades, events, and sooo much more! ^_^

And don't worry about your English. It's alright. :) Don't be scared to ask any questions you may have, okay? Be sure you've read and understood the rules, and I guess I'll see ya around! Have fun~

Back