• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New user

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Hello to everyone.

i have join here because i was searching hack tools, for edit a rom. I think that a presentation was needed.

Im spanish, and I dont write so well in english. Excuse me.

Im going to post a hack rom that i have edited, but first i must took the ten screenshots. Excuse me too, if I broke any rules of this subforum, but the rules topic are too long and a bite hard to undestand all.

I will not be much active.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Broken any rules? Oh dear no. You didn't break any rules here at all! Your introduction, as well as your first post is a good try. :)

Anyways, welcome aboard! I see you're here for ROM hacking, right? If you'd like to show off your current project, the Emulation section is the perfect place. You can start your own hacking team, show off your screenshots, or pretty much discuss about hacking in general.

And you say the rules are a bit hard to understand, don't worry! If you have any trouble understanding any part of the rules whether for this section or the Community Rules, don't be shy by sending me, Hiidoran or any higher staff member a private message. We're always around to help ya out on your new journey as a PokeCommunity member. ^_^ Your English, however, is okay in my terms. so no worries on that as well. Well, have an awesome time here at PC, seeya! :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    thanks. About "Breaking rules" is when I will post my hack rom. Isnt all done by me, I found the previous version on google. and I dont know if I have the permission of the previous user that edits the original rom.

Back