• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    Newbie from scotland here. I love pokemon (will be watching all the episodes from the start to catch up on them again), I have the games too but had to give up on card collecting when i lost my job.

umm hiya *waves*

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Oh, I adore the first seasons of the anime. ^_^ It brings so much memories from the early days. :) What games do you currently own? Here at the PokeCommunity, we actually talk about anything Pokemon...I mean, like... anything you can name. Since you're an anime viewer, we even have our very own Pokemon Anime section of the forums. You should definitely talk about the anime from the past, or talk about the current season of Pokemon, which is Black & White & Best Wishes.

I'm terribly sorry that you lost your job. I hope you get back up on your feet asap!

Anyways, WELCOME~! I'm glad that you're here. ^_^ Don't hesitate to ask Hiidoran and me any questions you may have. Read the rules, and you'll be fine. I'm also around if you simply want to talk. Have an awesome time here! :)

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    Thanks and hi ^_^ Yeah the first season is the best for me too I havent actually seen much past the first 80 episodes as by the time we got digital (remote part of scotland) i was in high school then work. I'll deffo be in that anime section and I'm resisting the temptation to watch the new series but no bad me must...watch..in..order.

The recessions hit this town hard we have barely any shops left open so I'm actually quite lucky i dont have a family and mortgage to pay. Although being stuck at home now when your used to your own flat does suck.

lol you may regret that I can talk for ageeeeeeeeees XD

oops forgot to add I have platinum and white. my soul silver got lost in the move back home :) Ill get it again soon

Last edited:
    Back