• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I am the holder of the power of potatoes

DragonLX

something
Years
    • Age 30
    • ask
    • Seen Nov 4, 2015
    Heya everyone! How is it going?

Well I basically joined this forum to solve an issue but then I checked this place a tad more and was like 'I like this place' so I'm doing this thread, OH JOY.

I've been lurking forums for 3 years now iirc but took a huge hiatus from them past year. I've changed a lot since then; for example, my english has improved quite a bit and my gaming tastes changed as well too. I tend to play a lot of RPG's, strategy games, platformers (SMW romhacks being my favorite) and survival horror games. Other passtimes of mines are GFX (as I study graphic design in college as of now), hacking games and let's playing. One of my favorite games is Pokémon too (duh). I play competitive Pokémon for two years now. Unfortunately I lack competitive teams in my DS games so I spend a lot of time on Pokémon Online (hit me a message if you want to battle!) and the only tourney I've entered I won it.

So that's it I suppose. I hope to enjoy my time around here. Feel free to ask me anything or hit me a message or stuff.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Power of... potatoes? What does that power let you do?

Seems like you're pretty familiar with forums in general, which is always a good thing! But don't just lurk; I encourage you to get out and post! PC is quite the site, as you've noticed. You'll find something interesting in just about every section I'm sure. :3 So yeah! Of course read the rules so you don't accidentally get in trouble and have fun~

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hey potato power man? :P

Everyone's gotta love SMW, but which is your favourite RPG? And Horror? Personally I don't think you can beat the classics as far as horror games go! Would love to have a battle at some point to test out your tournament-winning abilities!

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    HI Mr.Potato, I'm new her too!! xD Nice to meet ya

DragonLX

something
    Years
    • Age 30
    • ask
    • Seen Nov 4, 2015
    @Smart: It's such a complicated field of necromancy to learn that the sole thought of sharing its intricancies might kill the receipts.

@Alex: You got me there, I have a ton of favorite RPG's but Chronno Trigger has a special place in my heart. For horror I'm usually inclined towards the RE series. And lol that match was pretty tight; it ended in a 1-0 and if my opponent had a different nature I would have lost, but yeah, we can have a match whenever I'm free.

Thanks for the welcomes everybody! I really apreciate 'em.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • Well, hi. I like potatoes too :D
    Welcome to PC! If you've lurked for some time, then you probably know everything you should, right? I don't really know anything about hacking and ROMs, but there are smarter people than me in the section for that over there. Have a nice day :)

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years
  • Hey my name is Jay, I was new here a few weeks ago and in that short time i've made tons of new friends and I hope you do aswell. Oh yea and the power of potatoes FTW XD

Years
  • The power of potatoes you say! A fearsome force indeed, not to be underestimated!

Anyway allow me to introduce myself.

I am the Absolute Supreme Overlord of Darkness. My purpose in this life is to rule the universe! The Darkness pulses through my veins granting me ultimate POWER! Embrace the Darkness! Defeat the Divine Light! For the Light blinds the human mind and causes humans to act recklessly on emotion. Dark Justice is absolute; it forgoes emotion and relies purely on logically constructed facts and assumptions. No matter how fast Light travels, Darkness will always be waiting.

All of the fools who dare oppose my absolute supremacy, shall suffer my overwhelming wrath in the eternally black abyss of hell! The icing terror of despair shall sink into the souls of my enemies as the blackest darkness covers this planet. Numbed with fear, they watch helplessly as the Dark lord rises to power. For dominance is not enough - I demand Absolute Supremacy! There is no hope in hell for those who stand against me.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Survival horror games eh? Do you play Killing Floor?

also welcome to PC have a good time all that jazz :)

Back