• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i'm back!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
  • Welcome back to PC.. even though I don't know who you are..
    but, I hope you stay for longer this time ;D

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • Heya there, welcome back (though I don't know you)! The rules have changed a bit since you've joined, so you might want to check those out. But yeah, Poochyena are cute.

Lightblind

For you never shut your eye ~
    Years
  • I laughed at the "What's Snorlax's favorite food?" joke on your DA. Thanks for that brief little moment of happiness. lol
    Welcome back! Though I don't know you and am new myself anyways.

RoxieXReal

PokemΘN
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 18, 2013
    Welcome back to PC. too bad i don't know you, why don't you and i become friends? this way we can trade friendcodes and talk and stuff. Hope you have fun hanging around for however long you'll stay! :'D

nisel97

Drew The Red Poochyena
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC. too bad i don't know you, why don't you and i become friends? this way we can trade friendcodes and talk and stuff. Hope you have fun hanging around for however long you'll stay! :'D

okay :) though 1 problem is that i lost my ds so i can't share my freind codes

Back