• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're lost in the wilderness!

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
  • You're lost in the wilderness, and have been looking all day for food. You don't find much, and are still hungry. Then, you find a bush like you've never seen, with tons of berries... but you don't know if they're poisonous or not. Do you eat them, or go hungry? You might be saved soon... or you might not, who knows.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Probably not. If it's really the wilderness there's probably going to be other stuff around which is much safer, although I'd imagine far less pleasant, to eat and I'd go for that. Not like you can really sustain yourself on berries anyway! But I just know that being lost and sick would be far worse than being lost and not having the usual pleasant meals.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I probably wouldn't... Maybe I would feed some animals (maybe) and see if they die or not. If they don't I might resort to eating these berries, but I'd rather try and look for other food that I'm certain is not poisonous.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd eat one of the berries and see if I still don't feel well after a few hours. If I do, I try to look for other berries or start hunting for animals.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I'd wait off until it has been a bit longer. You can last quite a while without food, so I'd see if I find anything else that I know is safe, or if I get rescued in that time, but I'd pick them and keep them as a last resort.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I know a lot about wild berries, so I won't have any trouble with deciding to wether or not to eat a bunch of berries in a bush.
    I won't hesitate to hunt a wild animal (preferably rabbit) if all I find are poisonous berries.

Back