• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

They see me trollin'

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
  • yes i got the title off igiko's thread sue me

Be honest here. Have you ever trolled any forum you've been a member of, PokéCommunity or otherwise? What was the outcome; did you get banned, leave, or become a genuine, good member? Are there any specific incidents you'd like to tell us about?

Years
  • Awwww hell yeah! The forum I trolled the most back in the day was DuelistGroundz. I've had a couple of suspensions from there. The worst one lasted a week and it was due to the following;

Spoiler:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I've trolled websites with comment sections, always anonymously, but not ones with forums, where you have to register. I don't have the courage to do stuff like that, unfortunately.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I've never trolled a website, unfortunately. I dunno the point of it, but whatever.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Teeheehee, I've trolled a lot. Not on PC, though.

I usually troll when there's the tolerance for trolls; namely, in MyMGN I'm the number two troll of the community, but I'm also head global moderator, and it's such a big site. That's because, there's a section in that forum where trolls frequent, and it's acceptable, post count doesn't increase and people can get away with trolling others-because you're not getting any serious responses if you post on that section. Other than that, I keep a sincere stance about my job and do not troll anywhere else.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I used to troll many places. It gets boring though.

Contrary to what some believe, I don't consider anything I've done on PC as trolling. I was just over the top at times.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Ive never trolled forums.I dont want to its a waste of time. Ive been trolled though.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I've only trolled around 4 forums (for the fun value, I targeted forums aimed at middle aged people), and I was banned within three days on all of them.
    I started off by being an ordinary newbie, then on the third day, I post something incredibly offensive and/or disgusting.

This was a few months ago.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    This is pretty much my first forum to be honest, others just haven't appealed to me as much. But yeah, from what I can remember I don't think I've trolled here before. xD;

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • SUING U.

I just troll around in general. Only if people set themselves up for it though. I'm too lazy to take steps towards upsetting someone. Also, it's just plain mean when you set someone up for a trollin'... and you're not anon. IT DOESN'T WORK ON PC.

The only time I actually went out of my way to troll a forum was when I joined a forum that Forever made YEARS AGO with a couple of friends. We would make threads with drawings we did on MS paint of asian stereotypes and beautiful landscapes(i.e. grass and a tree and a stick person), and have rap battles and... Yeah we all got banned ):

Last edited:

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • I love trolling =D

I used to troll a lot at Pokemon Hackers Online, mainly because I didn't get on with the admin. I would change my sig to things like "**** PHO!" and stuff and I would start flamewars in threads, and get banned a lot. Then one day I corrected the main admin's grammar and got perma-banned. But then we talked it over on MSN and I was allowed back.
    And until a couple of months ago (but ONLY because I'm waiting for my infractions to clear up) I trolled Serebii a lot. Not too long after I joined SPPF, I was yelled at somebody because they said in their sprite shop that recolouring Pokemon to pink, and also splicing Pokemon with Pidgeotto, was their idea and people needed permission to do it and I said I was going to do it anyway because I shouldn't need to ask them to change a sprite's colour. I then posted a pink Altaria on their profile and got an infraction for it, which was just stupid. Not so long after, I posted a thread in their version of Other Chat about the false flagging on youtube last year. Most of the posts were things like "cool story bro" and "omg wut", and a lot of these comments came from staff members too. I was then given an infraction for that thread. So then for a while I just ignored Serebii, and then one day, after making my current account here, I decided to make a new account at Serebii, called CrimsonFireworks. One day I was bored and was on the SPPF battling league's Xat chat, when someone linked to a member and was calling them a n00b and stuff. The person saying this was one of my first friends when I joined Serebii (one of my first friends on the internet in general actually) so I went to the other guy's profile and sent loads of SPAM VMs. I then went to his RMT and noticed he had a Jellicent with Energy Ball, so I posted saying something like "omg u cant use that ur not somalia". Then I went back to his profile to SPAM some more, and noticed his profile picture was a picture of himself. So I copied it into paint and drew a pirate hat and eyepatch on it, then posted it on his profile. :D
    The next day, I logged on to Serebii to find out that my CrimsonFireworks account had been banned, as, unbeknownst to me, alts were not allowed. So I was back to my altariaking account. >_>
    A few days later, I saw that there was a staff contact section. Pissed off at SPPF, I decided to go SPAM it and stuff. I quickly made an enemy of one of the staff members, Ellie. I would correct her grammar and stuff, and say that SPPF's system is stupid (which it is, you get infracted for pretty much everything and some high ranking staff members get banned and then get their position back just like that), so I got tons of infractions for it. I then went with my ultimate trolling-thingy of all time...
    A MASSIVE TROLL THREAD.
    I saw that there was a thread in their version of Pokemon General where locked topics were posted. I wanted to get a thread in there, so I posted a thread saying something like "Testing out the locked topics thread", and then a bunch of people came and started posting SPAM and everything. I think it got to like 8 pages before the thread was deleted, and sadly not moved to the other thread. I pissed of a lot of members though, and they ended up getting infracted for things they said to me. Afterwards, I posted a thread in the Staff Contact section saying I was sorry and stuff...not really though they deserved it lol.
    Trying to think of more stuff, will update later. Because yes, there is a LOT more ;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I don't troll at all, what comes at the expense of others is not my kind of enjoyment.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I troll all the time. lol

I've never crossed the line enough to get in trouble though.

Years
  • I am too honest and kind to troll, as much as I reaaaally want to try someday (not on PC though, obviously). It's really just not in my nature to rile people up and lie excessively. I can't even prank people irl properly; I wouldn't be able to troll effectively to save my life. Can't see that changing anytime soon. -_-;

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I was notorious for trolling back in my first forum, also trolled a lot on my second one as well but I was well liked for it, on this one though no because trolling most of the time is too boring for me to bother very much nowadays.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I got permission from a staff member at one forum to join just for trolling and calling out a member there that used to be a member here (he's banned now though lolz). It was funny. I was the...oice of the people, one might say. TEE HEE HEE!!!

Last edited:
    Back