• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animorphs Adventure Revolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
  • Hi Guys This may be my first RP but I'm pretty experienced at them from other Forums, so dont worry.This is related to the Animorphs Book series. Incase you havent read em I'll just Explain it to you. Hey are you here Rudy-man.[/b]

Prologue
    There are about a billion species in the universe and each is so different from each other in all perspectives.A sentient species is one which is Self-Aware, (ie)has something similar to SIXTH SENSE.The Andalites are a very advanced species looking similar to a cross breed of a deer, Centaur & Scorpion.
    The Andalites are soooo technologically advanced that they make humans look dumb as cows.They have a extremely sharp Tail blade which moves dead fast and cuts everything in its path. The Yeerks are a species which are parasites and not bigger than 4 cm long. They can enter your body
    through the ears, and control you completely. They have conquered the Hork-Bajirs, Taxxons, Gedds Their next TARGET -- Homo Sapiens. The yeerks too are very advanced but not as advanced as Andalites.The Andalites & Yeerks are sworn enemies of each other.
    There are other species like the Ellimists who are like GOD(Can do anything) and Howlers who like to KILL.

Ok As the Yeerks are about to enter Earth a Fierce battle ensures between them and Andalites who fail to stop them. The Yeerks have entered earth under their leader Visser 3 who is the Only yeerk controlling an Andalite. Prince Elfangor's ship falls on a forest in Earth nearby where 5(or 6) families are camping.That's where the story starts.JOIN Now as Humans and 1 andalite is needed who'll join us later.
    We can have a maximum of 8 RP'ers here.

Okay So here's the Form For Signing Up
    Name : John Thunder
    Favourite Animal Morphs : The Great Tiger, Dolphin, Falcon, Polar Bear
    Top Combat Morph : Tiger
    Personalities : Leader of Animorphs, Brave, Friendly ,pure hearted, ready to risk himself for his friends.
    Other : John is the leader of the Animorphs. Unfortunately his brother Mike is a yeerk Controller.
    More Info I'll add later.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • Name : Mizu Midori
    Favourite Animal Morphs : Wolf, house cat, fox, bobcat, Bald eagle, thresher shark, squirrel, cheetah, swallow, doberman pinscher (dog), pomeranian (dog) diamondback rattlesnake
    Top Combat Morph : Wolf
    Personalities : Quiet, but very friendly once you get to know her.
    Other : Her sister and guardian, Kiri, is a yeerk controller, so, Mizu lives by herself. Nowhere specific, just kind of wanders.

Last edited:

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
  • Dude! Finally an Animorphs RP!!, I only have a few things to say before i post my sign up.. First off, the Ellimist is the last known Ketran, Howlers are Crayak's puppets (Crayak is the enemy of Ellimist), the Visser Three you are talking about is (as of Book #35+) the now the current Visser One (Marco's mom was saved), and are we going exact by the books? (will post more comments after question is answered...)

Alright, now for the sign up sheet:

Name: Erik Aaron
    Fave Morph: golden eagle, tiger shark, humpback whale, dolphin, wolf, anaconda, schnauzer, lion
    Battle Morph: lion
    Personality to be revealed in story
    Other: (can this be optional? cause I'm drawin a blank....)

So far the only character in the book that we have covered is Jake... XD

Edit: I'll try to get some cover art of the books for you guys who have no clue ^_~
    Edit: Its not much.. but its better than nothing... First one is full body of an Andalite(male), second is a Hork-Bajr with a female andalite

Last edited:

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Wow Nice to see some Animorph Fans and Yes we are going from the Start where Elfangor gives us the Power.
    And pokefan My Main Morph is Tiger so why dont you use something else!

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Name : Rachel Talia
    Favourite Animal Morphs : (Get ready for a long list) Wolf, Dolphin, Leapord, Cheetah, Deerhound (dog), Mustang (horse), house cat, Raven, Lion, Japanese Crane, Mongoose, King Cobra. (All I can think of right now. XD)
    Top Combat Morph : Mongoose or Wolf
    Personality : Always ready for a fight, she is aggresive and short-tempered.
    Other : Rachel is my real name, so don't think I'm copying off of the book. XD

EDIT: IS Raven taken?

Last edited:

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
  • You may not be coping the books.. but that is a near perfect "Rachael" personality!! But could I ask you to pick a different bird of prey? the only morphs that the ppl in the book share are wolf, cockroach, fly, eel, and seagull, and i forgot owl & dolphin..

BOT: I thought of some more animals that ppl might want to use: African bull elepahant, owls, bobcats, buffalo, ocelot, panthers, grizzly bear, and lynx

Last edited:
    Years
  • oh boy been a long time since I read any animorphs books.lets see if I remember how this goes.

name:Jason Enruko
    favorite morphs:wolf,barn owl,golden retriever,.........drawing nothing out of this head of mine......fly,artic polar bear,grizzly bear,panther,bobcat
    top combat morph:panther
    personality:cheery and likes to play jokes on everyone.is not shy at all and everyone knows who he is.
    other:brother,Kyro is a yeerk controller,and mom is a higher rank yeerk controller.

looks like I'm coming in with a............Marco!!!

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • am I too late??
    Name : Nichole Miller
    Favourite Animal Morphs : Horse, Wolf, Tiger
    Top Combat Morph : Horse
    Personalities : Happy most of the time, quick witted
    Other : loves to be a horse most of all, loves horses (obviously)

Last edited:

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • hey horses are very strong, they kick, charge, bite...I should know, Ive been hurt enough by em! ^^;

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • OOC: Six members great we can start......Warning this'll be different from the Animorphs Books.We'll be creating our own missions and one can signup as Ax I guess. The basic outline is similar though.

IC : In the interior of Mortra Forest we were camping. We = Me(John)+Dad+Mom+My Bro Mike who's so wonderful. Anyway My dad was cooking up some super Hot dogs at the fire stand we'd bought for barbequing. He made some and suddenly the fire went off..."Oh!Boy" said dad "Hey Mike why dont you go & get some wood". Mike said" Get squirt here to go and get it." So i went off to collect twigs and pieces of Log when I heard a tremendous sound. It sounded like a Crash and not far away.When I reached there all I could do was gape. There was a Big Round Object lying there which reminded me of an Overgrown Potato. And From the Sky flashed a star or meteor I didnt know but it was coming closer. Then I heard someone say "What the Heck...." and as I turned I saw someone who looked similar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back