• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm so happy ~

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
Title comes from a sweet techno song :P Anywho! Would you define yourself as... well... relatively happy as a whole? Or can you just not get over the freckles in your life?

Sometimes I get really depressed, but currently I'm doing well xD I got over a lot of crap and I've just sort of let it settle at the bottom :3 But, I'm sure that I'll eventually get gloomy again because of the overwhelming amount of pressure or some failure to meet today's goal @-@ Gwaah!

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
I'm usually dead and quiet. Sure I might be happy on the inside but on the outside I can usually act like nothing's happened.

Raizhu

the end
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 19, 2012
I'm usually in an okay mood. Not happy, but not depressed either. I lean towards the unhappy side easily.

Last edited:
Years
I'm definitely a happy person.

Yeah, there will be difficult times in my life that can make my mood fluctuate, but I'm overall a very optimistic thinker and having the people who love and care for me nearby give me that kind of inner strength to keep myself in high spirits.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I'm in the medium between happy and depressed most of the time, but I lean towards depressed when I get stressed out.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
Years
i'm relatively happy, i guess.
well, i guess not really "happy", per se. "happy" isn't the right word. i would say i'm more of "content."

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
The only way to go for me is happy. I think that I've had a fair share of general crap times but I just don't see the point in letting anything get me down really. Idk, I've just never really seen being constantly unhappy as an option since it doesn't achieve anything and just leads into depression which is a very nasty road to go down. Sure it sometimes takes a hell of a lot of energy and a hell of a lot of effort (as well as some acting at times) to stay happy but it's so worth it, imo, cuz if you're happy then it's better for you and people are more likely to enjoy the company of a happy person anyway. To quote Kaori (or whoever said it first lol) here, 'smile and the world will smile with you'.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2013
absolutely content. it feels nice outside and i'm painting and drinking chocolate milk and talking to someone i care about. there are stressors in my life, but surely happiness in a moment still counts as happiness. i always try to remember that life is a compilation of moments, and unless i'm facing difficulty in the moment, there's no reason for me to feel troubled.

Ayselipera

Well to be completely honest I probably lean more towards the negative side, but it's really rare that I make a mention of it to anyone or even make it noticeable on the outside so no one can tell as far as I know!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Honestly? I'm very good at pretending I'm happy and such, but I'm pretty sad most of the time.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
I'm emotionless most of the time. Not sad, but not happy either. It's mainly the external factors that adjust my mood and also define my level of happiness on the whole.

That must also be the reason why I always win in staring contests. O_O

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
I think I might be kind of tri-polar/manic depression.

I'm happy, then sad, then emotionless and numb, then sad, then numb, then happy for a really long time, then a little sad again. It's all really weird. But in general, I would say that I am happy with where I am in life and what I've come too. I actually think that I'm leaving the other two(sadness, emotionless) behind! That's my random resolution haha. (:

But even when I'm sad, I pretend I'm happy. No need to let people know otherwise.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Im usually in a neutral mood, sometimes if something bad happens to me I get depressed though and tend to be depressed about it for a long while. Telling people about the way I feel usually makes the problem worse so I pretend to be happy and say Im fine to get along with people and not ruffle any feathers.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I don't think I would describe myself as happy. Am I depressed? No. But I am also not particular happy either. Honestly, I don't think that I really care. I tend to be a rather cynical person, so naturally my expectations of things are normally low. As a result, I am not usually disappointed by anything. If something really bad happens, I might get a bit sad (though most of the time I get more angry than sad) but for the most part, I just grit my teeth and continue about the day. If something good happens, then I will get elated, but I don't really show it. Basically, I am not a very expressive person. Yet, due to my non-expression, people usually assume that I am sad and/or depressed all of the time. But really, I'm not. I'm simply neutral.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Probably a level headed person. By that, I mean on some rare occasions I'll actually show that I'm happy, sad, depressed, etc. But, overall, I basically just have the same expression.

Back