• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could delete any uber/legendary pokemon what would it be?

Does this ask a good question?

• Total voters

bob517

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • This thread is as simple as the title except it can only be an uber. It's basically asking which uber would u remove from the game?

Toujours: Read this post. Only Ubers or legendaries. Anyone posting off-topic (deleting Pokemon that are neither Uber or legendary) will have their post deleted and will be infracted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Only Ubers, huh?

Hm...I would have to remove Manaphy. Maybe it's because I didn't play D/P/Pt at the height of their popularity and didn't ever really like them, but that one legendary just seems completely unnecessary. And then Sinnoh wouldn't be quite so legendary overloaded.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    None. If I'd delete any Pokemon, then there wouldn't be much balance around the ubers tier anymore. One Pokemon would completely take over that tier because someone deleted its only counter. But that's talking competitively.

But even in general, I wouldn't. I'd remove Shuckle though if I'd be given the chance. >:D

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • I'd remove Typhlosion so Feraligatr shall be more popular!

Hmm, I'd say Victiny, or any other Uber that dosen't have a huge significance story wise/game wise.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd keep the Uber tier as it is because that's where Pokemon that have been banned from OU go, like Blaziken and Garchomp, as well as Pokemon with insanely wide movepools and high base stats, like Dialga and Reshiram.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Why should I? Although I'm hate some Pokemon, I still think they are worth keeping. Ken Sugimori and his partners are worked quite hard to design all of those!

If youm insist, I said I'll delete Vcitini. Why? because its exaggerated reaputation as pokemon that ensures you to become victorious.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Pikachu might as well be an uber the way they over-hype it, why not get rid of that thing?

Both Manaphy and Moltres are completely forgettable ubers, I wouldn't mind if they did away with either of them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Ubers only? None, most likely. The only Pokémon I would want to remove is Pachirisu because it is that obnoxious.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    None ubers really. I'd delete a useless pokemon, as other people have said before, like Farfetch'd.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Looking at the list of Uber Pokémon now, I'd prefer not to remove any of them. Instead, I'd much rather remove the likes of Rattata, Geodude, Zubat, Magikarp, Tentacool, Bidoof, Boldore...

Well, you get the idea, don't you?

Years
  • Can we just ban Rotom-W to ubers and then delete it?

Kidding aside, I think that giving us the choice of only deleting Uber Pokemon kind of narrows the amount of varied replies, although the thread concept itself is great, so props on that. Anyhow, I'd probably want to delete Deoxys, I've never liked its design, and if there was no Deoxys-N, its other formes would probably cease to exist, thus relieving the OU Tier of Deoxys-S. B)

As for Pokemon in general, I'd like to delete any one of Snivy, Drowzee and Genesect. I don't like any their designs at all, Genesect is an extremely annoying presence in the metagame, and Snivy is just a poor excuse for a starter, who I also find to be a bit overrated in the fan community, Drowzee is just plain ugly.

Zeffy said:
    But even in general, I wouldn't. I'd remove Shuckle though if I'd be given the chance. >:D

< / 3

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • An Uber. Hmmm....

I guess Groudon. Dunno why never really liked it's design.

In general...

This
    Spoiler:

I hate this things stupid face.

C Payne

Hoenn in 3D!
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    I actually like all Pokemon to a certain extent. If I had to choose one, and if it weren't for the whole 'balance' issue with time/space, I would get rid of Palkia. For some reason, it just creeps me out, and I don't really care for the look.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2011
    By "uber" I'm assuming you mean "legendary" right? Because technically Wobbuffet is considered an uber in battling circles.

The legendary I'd get rid of is Celebi.

Back