• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

erisfrost

Rocket in Training!
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Hello, I'm sorta new to forums, but it looks like fun! You can call me Eris or frost, doesn't matter to me. :3 I am mainly here for rp, but I am thinking of blogging down the road. Erm, I don't know what else to put… So, uh, yeah! o.o; Oh, and, Team rocket forever! :t023:

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hello Eris! Welcome aboard! Here at PC, we do have a large Roleplay Corner where you can explore the large library of roleplays that we currently offer, whether you'd like to explore the land of Pokemon or maybe in a lost world... and you can also create your own RPs! Don't worry, we're a really good community, and you'll fit in juuust fine! :)
    Soo have a great time here, and have fun roleplaying, okay! Read the rules first before you jump in, and don't hesitate to ask me questions! See ya around!
    btw what's your favorite pokemon?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Ooooo! New Roleplayer on the block I see! Welcome, welcome, welcome! Yes, we do have a Roleplay Corner here, and I'm very sure that you'll be enjoying it so much! Join in the current RPs or maybe make one of your own!

Team Rocket fan as well? I believe we do have a group active at the Pokemon Groups section of the forums. Yep, you can talk about Team Rocket all ya want. :D

Great to see ya here, Eris! There are many other things to enjoy here, so please do explore when you can. I shall see ya around the forums, and drop me a message if you need any help, okay! :)

Back