• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sailor Moon

pcc

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2004
    I used to watch Sailor Moon everday! But then "they" took it OFF air. I was so sad! Once "they" took off pokemon and I was sad also BUT "they" put it back on air! I was so happy! But still no Sailor Moon. :(

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
  • ya i know wat u mean. I used to get up so early at 6 in the morning just to watch Sailor Moon even tho i was a guy i fell in love with the romantic story line of the meatball haired girl and Darian. Did you like the part where Serena was in a dress and Darian was in a Knight armor thing. I used to love it soo much but then they moved it to 7 am and then nothing. I was Heart Broken.
    I remember when Pokemon first came out on tv. It always stopped at that episode where they got beaten by the Saffron city gym leader. I think i watched them rerun the show all over about 12 times I WAS SOO PISSED OFF!! Then it started re air from where it left off I was crying bc I was soo happy... very good memories

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • Sailor Moon was the first anime I ever saw, on USA Network. Had no clue what it was but it was interesting. I've recently purchased the first season box set and am 4 episodes in so far. Brings back some memories.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    the cartoonnet work took it off the air becuse there contract for the show ran up, its exspired by now I think, so finding any sailormoon dvds will now become a pain.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • Suzu I know Rightstuf still has the sub'ed versions of Season One and Two, and I'm sure a few other sites do, most are selling it off cheap due to the expiration of the license you talked about.

WinterBorn

The Queen of the Snow
    Years
  • Well I collect the uncutt dvd box sets. I have the orginal and Super S which is my favorite season besides Sailor Moon Stars. ^^ I love Sailor Moon allot. Yeah when they took it off air I was upsett but I was glad to get my DVD sets.

Years
  • I used to love Sailor Moon. I watched every episode I could. I hated it when they took it off the air! And I heard there were still some episodes left in the series. It was EVIL! XD
    I loved Sailor Moon. I woke up anytime I could just to catch an episode. And sometimes when I was sick from school, I watched Sailor Moon. It was also the first anime I ever watched. But when "they" showed the movies, I recorded all of them! At least I movies to remind me of that awsome series.

siouxhockeyfan

live without warning
    Years
  • oooohhhh sailor moon is my all time favorite...my friend got me addicted in 6th grade & i thats how i got started on anime. i never got out of school in time to see it on tv but i always read the manga

Back