PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda: Quest for the Awakening

~Ozy~
December 28th, 2004, 01:27 PM
Alright, there is another Zelda RP going on, but hey, I thought I'd try one out myself. I also reserve the right to remove you from the RP if you aren't up to snuff, or I've seen your RP skill in other RPs and you don't measure up.

Link is dead. Not in battle, you see, but of old age. Even the Hero of Time eventually falls to age. When he died, it seemed all of Hyrule turned out at his funeral. Zelda, by this time, Queen of Hyrule suspected that Ganon might try to rise again. She made a bold move, splitting the spirit of the Hero of Time into six pieces, Anger, Sadness, Freedom, Life, Healing, and Determination. Each of the pieces was tied to one of the six Medallions, resting deep in the Temple of Time and scattered about Hyrule, entrusted to one of the different races. If need should press, each of the Medallions must be returned to the temple where the Hero was buried and that he should rise again to defend Hyrule.

That was centuries ago, and the Hero's Return is no more than legend. In the far west, a dark force is rising. Perhaps legend as all the hope Hyrule has left. Six heros are to be chosen, from anywhere, any walk of life. Hyrule's finest wizards are searching for these heroes throughout the land, looking for those with the courage and fortitude to stake their lives and the lives of everyone else on faith and the smallest glimmer of hope.

Form-
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Class: (e.g. swordsman, noble, jester, assassin, thief, archer)
History: (optional)
Primary weapon:
Secondary weapon:

Name: Dinir
Appearance: Tall and wiriy, with long, semi-unkempt black hair. Amber eyes with a penetrating stare. Excellent vision. Wears well-worn leather armor over loose-fitting clothes, affording him a great deal of movement. Keeps a longbow and quiver over his back and two handcrossbows at his waist, along with his belt knife and pouch.
Personality: Rough, uncultured, and to a pretty large extent, ruthless. Very Machiavellian in his means, but loyal to his cause. Highly independant.
Class: Sniper
History: Once a valued member of the Hylian Royal Guard who specialized in archery, but was eventually kicked out for failing to follow orders he disagreed with. rumor says that he and the Captain of the Guard still bear a large grudge towards each other. Since then, he's been working as a mercenary, protecting merchant cravans and helping towns with bandit problems.
Primary weapon: Longbow
secondary weapon: Repeating handcrossbows

PikaPal
December 28th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Form-
Name: Nichole
Appearance: long blonder hair, wears black pants and tanktop, blu eyes
Personality: quick witted especially in battle
Class: archer
History: (optional)
Primary weapon: bow
Secondary weapon: sword

pokefan007
December 28th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Sounds kewl, I'm already apart of the other Zelda RPs, so I might as well join this one ^_~

Name: Aaron Kaiser
Appearance: brown hair, blue eyes, is typically dressed in form fitting knight's armor
Personality: to be revealed in story
Class: Swordsman
History: Link is his ancestor
Primary weapon: Twin swords
Secondary weapon: Bow and Arrows

Lizzie
December 28th, 2004, 01:47 PM
Name: Mia
Appearance: has long blue hair that's tied in a half pony, her eyes are crystal blue, she wears a white cloak and brown boots
Personality: wise, kind, thoughtful, stubborn, and a bit obliviouse at times
Class: thief
Primary weapon: Hook shot
Secondary weapon: camaflauge cloak (sry if i made this up)

Electric Hero
December 28th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Name: Max
Appearance: Blue eyes and spiky black hair. Blue clothes and silver gloves and boots.
Personality: Very friendly with people, but always but he will always fight for Hyrule if needed.
Class: Swordsman
History: UNKNOWN... Said to be a great warrior in battles.
Primary weapon: Sword
Secondary weapon: Bow

Prof. Pine
December 28th, 2004, 07:50 PM
Name:Parson Savitose
Apperence:Parson bears a resemblence to a big Kokari but is nothing like one he wears a long robe made of the fine cloth and wears a Ring of Elves on his finger and wears a dark green tunic and Black boots.
Personality:He is a nice man and is thoughtful of others, and is not one to be angered or enraged easily.
Class:Swordsman
History:Parson claims to have lived for 30,000 years but none believe him. he is an elf and lives Eteranly unless killed in a battle. His Ring of Elves is a mystic symbol of his family.
Primary Weapon:Golden Elfen Sword
Secondary Weapon:A smaller sword made of hard silver
--------------------
How was that?

Blaziken_Boy
December 29th, 2004, 12:23 AM
Name:Joseph
Appearance:An expensive robe,and I have a weird crystal on a necklace.
Personality:I can tolerate something for a little bit(e.x. taunts).If it keeps going on,I get enraged and attack EVERYTHING in sight.
Class:I'm not really anything
Primary weapon:Battle axe
Secondary weapon:Magic

Lizzie
December 29th, 2004, 07:19 AM
TAD, when can we start? ^_^

pokefan007
December 29th, 2004, 08:17 AM
I hope so, we've got.. *goes to count the ppl* We've got 6 ppl, excluding TAD...

~Ozy~
December 29th, 2004, 09:59 AM
<OOC>Sounds good, I'll start. Now, I do expect the best possible grammar and spelling out of the lot of you, minimal to no powerplaying/godmodding, and a good amount of description on each post.<OOC>

The canyons leading out of the Gerudo valley were always a dangerous place, particularly for a merchant caravan. I didn't quite get why they kept coming, but they did. And that meant more money for me. I sidestepped quietly along the sandstone ridge I was on, perhaps twenty feet above the lead wagon. I had an arrow nocked to my longbow, every inch as tall as I was. No need to draw it yet, that's ruin the bowstring prematurely. I motioned for the few other guards temporarily under my command to keep it down and follow me. A dust cloud was fast aproaching from the west, coming up straight behind the caravan. It could be natural, but in all liklihood, it wasn't. Dropping to my stomach, I took the small field telescope one of the men offered me. Setting my bow just to the side (still within an easy reach), I looked out at the cloud. There! Just as I thought, bandits. Standing back up, I ordered to my men "Get ready, they're coming." Knowing their duties well, the lot of them drew arrows. One ran off to alert the rest of the guards and caravan.

Lizzie
December 29th, 2004, 02:10 PM
I raced on my horse, the dry and sandy earth below me made clouds of dust fallow my every move, I was ahead of my fellow bandits, I was the one to signal if the cost was clear, if it wasn't, I would slow down to an exceptional rate that would catch their eye. I looked around the dry area, nothing seemed to be there except for Merchant caravan that was ahead-our goal exactly. I heard about twenty horses galop all at once behind me, faster and beating harder on the ground. I turned, they were makeing a huge cloud of dust that would most likley catch ones eye from afar. Those idiots, I didn't give the siganal' I thought angrilly. I looked at the area again, it didn't look as if anyone were around here, but we had to be catious-well if they listend to me that is.
I turned my horse around, my fellow companions glared at me as they greedily continued at their same speed, I gave a signal that meant to put their guard up. The leader of our pack, glared at me once more, and whizzed by me, as if knowing for sure that no one was around, and so the whole pack fallowed his lead. 'What is the point in haveing me do this if no one listens to me?' I thought, I sighed and pressed on, getting closer to the helpless caravan.

~Ozy~
December 29th, 2004, 02:26 PM
TYhey were in range now. I smiled and sighted down the arrow shaft as I drew, strill in a prone position. I'd lose a bit of power, but not much and if we could sruprise them early on, wel, all the better. I targeted the leader, by now, almost partallel with me. Then, with a sharp twang, I loosed my arrow. It took the leader straight in the head, bowling him off his horse. Standing, I shouted "Fire" to the rest of my men, drew another arrow, and quickly found another target. Female this time, she'd been ahead of the male for a while and had been closely following. Perfect.

Lizzie
December 30th, 2004, 11:24 AM
Twang! I shot my head behind me and saw my leader, dead, an arrow had come from nowwhere and hit him. His horse raced on though, and so my leader fell off his horse, and was trampled by the many, many companions of mines with their horses who rode at such an immence speed it truley killed him, giveing him no chance to be treated and healed now. The many members gasped in total shock and stopped their horses, "Put your guard up!" i yelled, as i heard a voice from afar yell "FIRE!" All the members, once again ignored my heed and thousands of arrows came shooting down. I had already been prepared and got my hook shot out, I aimed it at the Merchant caraven, and shot it, I abandoned my horse and i was pulled all the way to the caravans back, just before i could get hurt. As soon was i was about a foot from the caravan's back I released my grappling hook from the caraven and i jumped in. I prayed that my fallow companions would survive the mysteriouse attack, and i felt bad as i had just betrayed them, leaveing them to die.

~Ozy~
December 30th, 2004, 12:11 PM
"Take out the rest" I quickly ordered to my unit, then continued "I'm on the leader." Trying to get the timing perfect, I waited for horse to race by, then jumped off the cliff and onto the creature's back. Quickly reigning it in, I then kicked the flanks of my new mount and gallpoed forward to the last caravan in the wagon where I'd seen the female disspear to. Controlling the beast with my knees, I prepared another arrow as I drew close.

Prof. Pine
December 30th, 2004, 01:53 PM
Parson watched from a farther distance the Fight. He draw both his swords and then looked down at the rign around his finger and then started walking towards the place of the battle. as he walked closer he saw many bodies,"these people were theives as I see... and one got away."
Parson followed the path that was left by the surviver and lookedback a his ring,"My ring is glowing that means there should be life nearby,"and with saying that he wlaked through the canyon and never looked back.

Electric Hero
December 30th, 2004, 02:17 PM
ooc: hey friends, I will have to quit from this RP... sorry... see ya in other RPs!

Prof. Pine
December 30th, 2004, 07:14 PM
OOC:By the way I forgot to metion Parson's Ring has special powers that he can use(Those powers are to be revieled later...)

Lizzie
January 3rd, 2005, 04:31 AM
OOC: sry guys that i wasn't on for awhile, my computer crashed for a week ;_;
---------------------
I hid in the caravan, hopefully none of the enemies would have seen me, After some time i looked back and to my great fright i saw a man rideing a horse chaseing after the caravan-he had definetly seen me. I poked my head out the back so he was able to see me, I grinned and shot my hook shot at him, it's metal claw at the end would definetly frighten him to move, which would slow him down

Prof. Pine
January 3rd, 2005, 05:21 AM
Parson walked on the trail,"more then one person are headed this way." Parson started running and then saw a man on a horse,"This one isn't the thief it seems..." Parson walked a little closer, drawing his sword,"I can sence the thief close by... my ring can detect the thief and now my ring glows so the thief is near, Ring of Elves shall defend me from all..."and with saying that his ring started glowing bright blue,"now any weapons that come at me shall do not a thing..."
He walked closer through the cayon. He covered himself in his cloak,"now back to the search..."

~Ozy~
January 3rd, 2005, 08:11 AM
I yanked the reins to the side, jerking the hose over to miss the clawed end of the weapon. "Bloody hell" I muttered,keeping position to the left side of the wagon. I'd dropped my arrow. Returning swiftly to controlling the horse with my knees, I Drew an arrow and fired, repeating the process as fast as I could. I needed to get close enough to get on. To do that, the bandit had to be kept pinned down.

Lizzie
January 3rd, 2005, 08:17 AM
He dodged them just as i wanted, i pulled in my hook shot and aimed, but before i could he shot more arrows at a time than i could count 'why is it he hates us so much???' i thought frustraitedly, i quickly withdrew my face so the arrows wouldn't harm me, behind the man rideing the horse was another man, although i couldn't tell if he was with me or against me. The people who were rideing the caravan heard the comotian- but didn't know that it was them tha man was chaseing-the caravan slowly moved to the side, I aimed my hook shot again and it whipped out, only missing the man by a fingers leangth

Prof. Pine
January 3rd, 2005, 04:05 PM
Parson looked up and saw a person on a horse with a caravan,"this man can't be the thief, the thief must be further down the line."Parson walked along the way stopping only to speak to the man near the caravan,"hello sir I have noticed that you are n search of someone or something, may I be of service to you?"Parson drew both his swords,"I could come in handy for your search, for I know the ways in of this canyon, and could come in handy when searching the canyon..."

~Ozy~
January 3rd, 2005, 05:32 PM
I didn't have time right now. I was close enough now, I tucked my longbow over my back as I shouted "Later, maybe! Right now, I have a job to finish!" Standing in the saddle, I crouched low, drew my handcrossbows and lept into the wagon bed, whipping one across and holding it straight to the temple of the femal brigand. "You" I said roughly and continued "Drop your weapon. Now."

Lizzie
January 3rd, 2005, 07:10 PM
insetad of gasping in surprise as most people would have done, i took the moment in advantege. I aimed my hook shot at him directly "Alright, don't move or this hook shot will perice a nice round hole in your head" i said, but not loud enough for the people in the caravn to hear

~Ozy~
January 4th, 2005, 10:12 AM
"You die too" I replied evenly. "My crossbow's on a hair trigger, the slightest twitch and..." I left the thought unfinished.

Lizzie
January 4th, 2005, 11:34 AM
He didn't scare me, I had heard worse...There was silence, we were both quiet for awhile until i finallly spoke "what is it you want!? you destroyed half of my companions-not to mention my leader, and you start fallowing me and now you're about ready to kill me" I said angrilly

~Ozy~
January 4th, 2005, 11:49 AM
"My job is to protect the caravan at all costs" I replied cooly. I added "Even if you manage to survive a quarrel to the head, you'll still be arrested for banditry. The rest of the guards should be finished with mop-up by now." Indeed, the sounds of battle outside the wagon had died down.

Lizzie
January 4th, 2005, 11:51 AM
I glared at him, "who ever said we were going to rob this stupid caravan? so what if we were rideing pretty fast and close by, there's no proof that we were actuely going to rob it" I said simply

~Ozy~
January 4th, 2005, 11:54 AM
"It appeared that you were going to, prticularly given that you were coming fast and hard out of the desert. Not to mention jumping into the back of one of the wagons. I take no chances" I resopnded, adding "You will, though, be given a fair trial at the castle if you come quietly now. If it was a misunderstanding, then your name will be cleared."

Lizzie
January 4th, 2005, 12:04 PM
'I could just easily run away with my camaflogue cloak-but then i would be wanted and i wouldn't be able to go out in the open any more-if i go with him now, i might still have a chance to prove we're innnocent' I thought quickly and withdrew my hook shot "fine, and i only jumped on this forsaken band wagon to escape those arrows" i added

~Ozy~
January 4th, 2005, 12:23 PM
"Very well" I said, pulling my arrows out of the wood and sticking back into my quiver. "Captain" I shouted. A man shortly appeared, dressed in well-worn armor and a dust-brown cloak. We'd picked his unit up from a Hylian outpost for extra protection a few days back. I ordered "Kerp this girl under guard. No need to restrain her, though. I don't want her with the other prisoners." He nodded curtly and motioned for the girl to follow. I myself retrieved my own horse from the man I'd given him to to watch this morning. Hopping on, I rode up to the front (all of whom were unaware of the altercation) and told the driver to stop. I rode back to check on the men.

Lizzie
January 4th, 2005, 12:37 PM
OOC: i think we need more ppl XD
------------------------------------
I nodded slowly in thanks to the man and fallowed the captain, i sat down on a bench and found it hard to sit there quietly as he watched me with his beedy eyes, "don't think we're going to go easy on you when we get to hyrul. No one ever gets away with any crime in the Hyrul coart" he said, i rolled my eyes 'sure they don't' i thought.

Marth
January 4th, 2005, 01:19 PM
sry if i'm late, can i still join?
Name: Ergorn
Appearance: has long messy black hair that's tied so it doesn't get in the way. Has silver eyes and wears armor undernethe dark blue robe, is quite tall and strong and is an advanced knight
Personality: mysteriouse, patient and hates whinning
Class: swordsman
History: is the top knight for Hyrul :D
Primary weapon: an ancient sword that was used by a great hero years ago (not link)
Secondary weapon: bombs, all diffrent kinds: sleeping bomb, gas bomb, poinsen bomb ect.
OOC: i'll just jump in from where you guys are
----------------------------------
I rode along side the Caravan the whole while, I watched as Dinir chased after the female theif, I hadn't helped him because I had seen him before, and he was almost as silled as I and I would only be a stall to him. After a moment i heard him speak to the captain about watching the girl. A second later he came out on his horse, i slowedmy horse down so i could ride beside him "did you kill all of them?" i said, gestureing to the other theives behind the caravan, if he didn't kill all of them it would lead to a revenge and a war, and hopefully he knew that

~Ozy~
January 4th, 2005, 01:21 PM
<OOC>It's fine.<OOC.

Riding up beside Ergorn I said "You know the laws. Their lives are in the hands of the King now."

Marth
January 4th, 2005, 01:30 PM
I gave a quick look behind us "that may be, but we're also in charge of protecting the king and Hyrul; Defeating threating enemies is part of protecting" i said, seeing Hyrul over the horizon

~Ozy~
January 4th, 2005, 01:47 PM
"Perhaps for you" I replied, adding "But remember, I'm no longer a Knight."

Prof. Pine
January 4th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Parson walked slowly behind everyone and noticed something in a crack,"Everyone halt! something lurks within the Shadows of the Canyon!" Parson stoped a drew his Gold and Silver Swords,"It seems to be a desert monster of high speed and strength but has low low life..."

OOC:I was at shcool today so sorry for that I couldn't post until now...

Marth
January 4th, 2005, 05:07 PM
I whipped my horse around, hearing a low roar from the depths of the canyons "he's right! It's too close to Hyrul, Dinir, you take the caravan to Hyrul and the rest of us will try to hold back this thing" I said, I looked at Parson and nodded "let's see what's out there" I said

Lizzie
January 4th, 2005, 05:10 PM
I heard a low-but loud roar from outside the caravan, I wanted to at least peak through and see what all the fuss was about after i heard talking and yelling, "what was that?" i asked, the captain shrugged "probably nothing" he said, but i had my doubts

~Ozy~
January 4th, 2005, 08:26 PM
"Nonsense, you need an archer" I snapped, rounding my gelding and shouting to another officer "Lieutenent, get the caravan to safe ground! I'll join you later!"

Marth
January 5th, 2005, 04:43 AM
As i rode faster and faster around the Canyon i found a cave, and two huge dragon heads were poked out of the caves mouth, at the sight of me they imedetly attacked, one sent an earthquake he other threw a boulder. My horse barley survived the earthquake and we dodged the boulder, but it was headed towards Dinir "LOOK OUT!" i cried, another earthquake was also sent on the way while i yelled

~Ozy~
January 5th, 2005, 07:50 AM
I jerked the reins sharply to the right, muttering "****it." The boulder missed both myself and hose, fortunately. I nocked anothr arrow to my bow, sighting down it to the right eye on the left left head of the beast.

Prof. Pine
January 5th, 2005, 09:37 AM
"Hold your aim look A weak structure should colapse if hit right aim towards the Top of the Cave and fire and then get the dragon's eyes..."Pasron said looking around the roof of the canyon,"We should be able to get it better if it is trapped under stones, but only terperarily so let's go we need to stop this creature..."

Marth
January 5th, 2005, 06:05 PM
"i'll distract him and you engage your plan" i yelled, I raced towards the dragon at my horses full speed, my sword was in front of me so when i hit the dragon i was slitghly protected, the dragons anger focused on me "NOW!" I yelled to Parson and Dini

~Ozy~
January 5th, 2005, 06:17 PM
I shot off three arrows in rapid succession. Two struck an eye of the beast, limiting it's vision. The third was a Fire arrow, one of the weapons the ancient Hero was supposed to have used. I didn't know if this was true. All that mattered was that it work, and work it did. One of the overhangs of the canyon collapsed at the impact of the arrow, sending a tumble of rocks down onto the neck of one of the heads. The snap of bone echoed throughout the canyon.

Marth
January 5th, 2005, 06:41 PM
I smiled in glory as the monster was overtaken by the huge bolders, it took it's last breath and then was crushed under another huge bolder, one after another "well done" i said, implying all who helped "we shall be rewarded when we get back to the castle, first the theives, now this, this is a great day" i said smileing brightly, i turned my horse and raced back after the caravan, it was already trailing through hyruls streets

Lizzie
January 6th, 2005, 05:38 AM
OOC: HEY! XD
----------------
I heard people in streets cheering as the caravan rode through towards the palace, little did they know that i was inside, I started to get curiouse about what would happen if i lost the case, I tightend my grip on my hookshot that was under my cloak and awaited as the caravn came to a stop

Prof. Pine
January 6th, 2005, 06:44 AM
Parson standed outside the castle Mareket and thought,"Oddly the monster only was noticed during the way back to Hyrule I should have noticed it a long while back..."Parson was worried about the Hylians, but walked back towards the Desert and pondered on the monster that they found,"Evil must be returning and mabey it appeared as soon as we started pass the Canyons and were close to Hyrule.

Lizzie
January 6th, 2005, 05:02 PM
We were crossing the drawing bridge to the castle, only time and bravery would tell if she would survive this case, "Czitazens of Hyrul! We have returned!" a voice bomed from the head of the caravn, i rolled my eyes as i heard millions of people cheer and cry in happiness, "We had an amazeing journey comming here-" 'no doubt that capt. that's talking' i thought angrilly, "-now please give a warm welcome to our faithful warriors who protected our caravan from the most dangerus dangers that learked the Canyons" the capt. yelled, again, people cheered and cried as i guessed the warriors waved and bowed to the kingdom of Hyrul and then the caravan came to a stop

Prof. Pine
January 6th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Parson had returned to the desert but stood on the outskirts of the desert,"This spot is good for meditation..." Parson closed his eyes sat as still as stone, and focus his power to increase its sharpness,"the fiend is one of the Evil Kings, More fiends may come... this should I correct myself could also be Koume and Kotake... I hope it's neither of them..."

Lizzie
January 9th, 2005, 06:19 AM
OOC: 0_o;; lol where did everybody go?
Two warriors grabbd my arms on both sides and pulled me out and into the castle, no one seemed to notice, which was a good thing-I think.

Prof. Pine
January 9th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Parsonwalked through the desert and then walked back to the castle,"Mabey I should warn the Royal Family about this threat." Parson walked through the back alleys trying to avoid the crow, and he reached the edge of the market and suddenly stop because of his sight of a shadow like cloud,"I't can't be, it shouldn't be..."