View Full Version : "Which road should I take...?"

September 30th, 2011, 4:37 AM
situation failation

So, you are driving on a road happily when you saw a fork on the path. They both lead to your destination. The two roads are:

ROAD 1: Long but safe
ROAD 2: Short but dangerous

so..which road would you pick?

September 30th, 2011, 5:03 AM
I AM GOING THE LONG WAY ANYWAY because I am a horrendously cautious driver and I am not going to be dying any time soon.

Pokemon Trainer Touko
September 30th, 2011, 5:40 AM
I'm too young to drive but I'd pick the first road because I don't want to die in a car accident >__>

September 30th, 2011, 7:51 AM
I'll take the scenic route, thanks. What could be worth risking my life for just to get there a little sooner?

Get Weird
September 30th, 2011, 7:53 AM
Long Route. A nice scenic route, able to wind the windows down and blast out some music. C: I'd rather that than dying. ;-;

Shiny Celebi
September 30th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Id pick the long, but safe road, I wouldnt want to risk getting harmed because I recklessly take the shorter one.

September 30th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Long, safe one. A) I don't want to get into an accident. B) I can't drive.

Liliana Vess
September 30th, 2011, 12:24 PM
I read the title in Rebecca Black's voice ;-; shoot me now

I'd probably take the long route. Although If it wasn't that long I'd probably prefer to walk it. I prefer long walks to long drives.

September 30th, 2011, 12:29 PM
If I wasn't driving I would take the short and dangerous road because it would be really exciting and I love being on the alert while walking about. Otherwise I would have to take the long and safe road because god forbid anything happened to my car my dad would loose his mind. Although if a few scratches is all I'm going to expect from the short and dangerous road then I'd go because I may or may not have already scratched the car up good and hidden all evidence with scratch remover.

September 30th, 2011, 1:44 PM
I'd take the long, but safe route. I like playing things safe.

September 30th, 2011, 3:34 PM
I like driving, although I dont have my full license lolz, so I'd prolly take the long path even if it were more safe. Also I might not die. Seems like a win-win

September 30th, 2011, 4:11 PM
I read the title in Rebecca Black's voice ;-; shoot me now

I'd probably take the long route. Although If it wasn't that long I'd probably prefer to walk it. I prefer long walks to long drives.

Answering OP's question, I'd take the long way.

September 30th, 2011, 4:35 PM
How dangerous is the short but dangerous road? O_o If it going down that way meant eminent death due to the conditions then I would have to say long but safe. Actually, no matter the danger level I would say long but safe, I am pretty patient...

September 30th, 2011, 6:29 PM
I would probably drive on the long, safe road. Just to be on the safe side; I don't want to take any risks.

Alley Cat
September 30th, 2011, 8:03 PM
Depends. When I get my million dollar italian super car... I might just have to go test that out somewhere... Haha. I'd take the long safe way, more time to drive, muhaha. It depends on how dangerous the road is, and what safety precautions they have set up..

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
October 1st, 2011, 3:42 AM
The long safe one. I'm not one to put myself (or my car) at risk, plus I don't mind long drives anyway. They help me relax.

October 1st, 2011, 5:14 AM
I'd take the long safe one. I don't want to get into an accident.

October 1st, 2011, 2:57 PM
The first question I'd have is "when did I learn to drive and get a car?"

I would have to be in the biggest hurry in the world to take the short and dangerous path. Too paranoid to take it otherwise. Bring on the long and safe! At least I'll get home again to tell the tale.

October 1st, 2011, 3:23 PM
Well they are both paths therefore they can both be considered dangerous.
If you were late for work what path would you take?
I would take the short path knowing that my pokemon will back me up. ;P

Noah Ridgewood
October 1st, 2011, 5:17 PM
The longer road. I like long, scenic car rides when I'm driving and I'm rarely ever in a rush to get somewhere, even if I'm late