• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everybody

Years
  • Hi, my name is Vladimir, I live in Las Vegas, Nevada, and I love pokemon. :). I am mostly interested in ROM hacking. I've been lurking on these forums for over a month now for ideas for and help with my current hack, but just joined today. My favorite games are the ones that take place in Kanto (I like it old school) and my favorite pokemon would have to be between a ninetails and any of the original three evolutions of eevee.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2020
    Hi Vlad. Welcome to the forums. I'm new here so I can't comment too much overall, but at least I can welcome you. So, hi. ^^

Years
  • Thanks. I'm excited to be here.

Oh. And I hack gba rooms by the way. If anyone needs maps or sprites made just tell me. :)

I meant roms, not rooms. Sorry

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi, my name is Vladimir, I live in Las Vegas, Nevada, and I love pokemon. :). I am mostly interested in ROM hacking. I've been lurking on these forums for over a month now for ideas for and help with my current hack, but just joined today. My favorite games are the ones that take place in Kanto (I like it old school) and my favorite pokemon would have to be between a ninetails and any of the original three evolutions of eevee.

Welcome to PC, huh? Wow, another ROM hacker? Well, I think something good might come out of it! Looking forward to it... perhaps? :P

Have fun around the forums!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey Vladimir and welcome to pokecommunity (PC)
    You will definitely look for friends to talk to here, as we love Pokemon, just like you! Here you can talk about Pokemon all you want, and when you want.
    Let me point you to the Emulation section, where it has all your ROM hacking needs! You can gather people to set up a team, find the tools you need, and get the advice you need in order to succeed in your new hack!
    If you're looking for ROM hacking tools, you should take a visit to the Emulation section of the forums. The section has a large Toolbox board (and some are pretty good), and you can pretty much find everything you may need into succeeding your hack! ^_^
    Have fun working on your hack and I wish you the best of luck on it! Before you join the discussion, it is recommended to read the rules and such. Preeetty important to read them!. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here and see ya~

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
  • Kanto games are the best! I used to have Pokémon Yellow but I accidentally got the thing scratched up inside while doing some experiments. Should've used another game. I also destroyed Pokémon Crystal and Metroid II. Next time, I'm doing a little more research!

Back