• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2011
    My little brother erased my game and i lost all my pokemon if your willing to trade me some pokemon i would be very greatfull i don't want like level 100's just simple but rare like original pokemon i play pokemon pearl by the way but if you want to help me out send me a message on MSN

<email removed>

Thank You!

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'm sorry that your little brother erased your Pokemon save file. But unfortunately this isn't really the place to ask. :/ The Trade Corner could be the perfect place for you to ask. You do need to specify what Pokemon you want (in terms of natures, IVs, EVs, etc), and which you're willing to offer.

Hope you get back on your feet soon, and hope this helps. :3 Since this isn't really an introduction, I'll just close this for now. PM me for any questions, ok!

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back