• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Meltic

пone of my тesт ♪
Years
  • Hi, I'm new here! I'm female, by the way.
    I loved Pokemon since when I was little. I was excited to see upcoming games. I like games with really good graphics, good storyline and of course, characters. Characters are really popular for me so, I hope can enjoy it well here.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey Meltic and welcome to pokecommunity(PC)
    You've come to the right place to nerd out about Pokemon all ya want. ^_^ So tell us! Anything you like about Pokemon in particular? Maybe you like the games such as Soulsilver or Black/White? You like to battle? Trade? Watch the Anime? In fact, we all here in PC are huge Pokemon fans. So you're not alone. :)
    Be sure you've read Rules. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here and I'll see ya!

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Hi!
    I'm a Poke-lover since I was a child too.
    Hope you have fun with us and enjoy Pokecommunity.
    Anyway, if you've doubts, don't be afraid to ask!
    And don't forget it...have fun!!

Meltic

пone of my тesт ♪
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcomes ^^
    I like the anime and the games, but I more love the anime, because, it is amazing to watch.
    Hope so!

Barton

Aspiring Elitist
    Years
  • Im a new member too, maybe we can be rivals! :D
    my goal is to have a large variety of strong pokemon, what about you?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi, I'm new here! I'm female, by the way.
    I loved Pokemon since when I was little. I was excited to see upcoming games. I like games with really good graphics, good storyline and of course, characters. Characters are really popular for me so, I hope can enjoy it well here.

Welcome to the forums, Meltic! Loving Pokémon since little? I was like that, too :P And it was always like that, even now!

I do think that great characters are important in anything... so I think I'm going to agree with you on here.

Have fun around the forums. Why not check out the various parts of the forums? I'm sure that you'll find something that you'd like.

Meltic

пone of my тesт ♪
    Years
  • Well I have all of my favorite Pokemon in my team, but 6, as in the previous games actually ^^
    Thanks for the welcomes, everyone!

Back