• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo. its j_Woo xD

j_Woo

Patnogonian
Years
  • sup yall i'm j_Woo proud conqueror of pokemon red, blue, yellow, silver, gold, crystal, fire red, leaf green, ruby, sapphire, emerald, diamond, pearl, platinum, red rescue team, blue rescue team, gale of darkness, and white (currently playing through black). fav pokemon is charizard (preferably shiny) and i am completely obsessed with linkin park....and purple :D when it comes to hacking im a decent spriter and a n00bish scripter i would love to do some beta testing tho. oh also i do pokemon walkthroughs on youtube check out LiLiBubba97... well thats about it xD

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    You seem really fun, and I liek fun people! I mean, everyone does! :33 .. Welcome to PC by the way.

The Emulation section is pretty much there to help you guys in case if you have any question regarding hacks and stuff, you should also check out the B/W section as well as the other Pokemon sections .. One thing, don't forget to read the rules so you won't be in any trouble, I know you don't want that, so you should definitely read them. :']

Have fun and see you around the forums.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey j_Woo and welcome to PC
    In the General Pokémon Gaming Discussions u can discuss about pokemon games u have played.
    We have a large library of tools and tutorials written by many of our own members here, located at the Emulation section. Also, you can learn from other members from the hacks they do as well, and you can even try them out. ^_^
    If u want to show your walkthroughs u can show then in the Let's Play section located in the Video Games section
    Here at PC, we have other things to do here, not just discuss about Pokemon. We also discuss about Japanese Anime as well.
    Anyways, have a great time here. I'm sure you'll fit in juuust fine. Just read the rules, since they're important. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! see ya~
    You like charizard! So do I! :3

Years
  • Welcome to PC j_Woo!

I have a little meme to show you:

soiherduliekoshawottz.png

Funny, huh? Cos I love Oshawott!

Read my signature to find out more about me:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Wow, you've played a lot of the games! That's, like, nearly all of the main series games as well as a fair few of the spin-offs. Impressive! As has been mentioned by other posters, we have forums dedicated to pretty much everything you mentioned in your opening posts, and I'm sure the posters there would love to hear what you have to say. If you have any concerns or queries, don't hesitate to ask any of us with bold and blue usernames: we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have. And with that, welcome to PC!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • sup yall i'm j_Woo proud conqueror of pokemon red, blue, yellow, silver, gold, crystal, fire red, leaf green, ruby, sapphire, emerald, diamond, pearl, platinum, red rescue team, blue rescue team, gale of darkness, and white (currently playing through black). fav pokemon is charizard (preferably shiny) and i am completely obsessed with linkin park....and purple :D when it comes to hacking im a decent spriter and a n00bish scripter i would love to do some beta testing tho. oh also i do pokemon walkthroughs on youtube check out LiLiBubba97... well thats about it xD

A pokemon master has appeared. Well, many of the community's members have also played through the games (I for example). :)

OMG, you also love shiny charizard? Me too! It is my favorite Shiny pokemon!

Anyway, welcome to PC! Read the rules, participate actively, but most of all, have fun and enjoy!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    sup yall i'm j_Woo proud conqueror of pokemon red, blue, yellow, silver, gold, crystal, fire red, leaf green, ruby, sapphire, emerald, diamond, pearl, platinum, red rescue team, blue rescue team, gale of darkness, and white (currently playing through black). fav pokemon is charizard (preferably shiny) and i am completely obsessed with linkin park....and purple :D when it comes to hacking im a decent spriter and a n00bish scripter i would love to do some beta testing tho. oh also i do pokemon walkthroughs on youtube check out LiLiBubba97... well thats about it xD

Welcome to the forums!

That's quite a lot of games you have there! I'm more of a Turtwig person.

Seems like you'll be a great fit in the forums, being a "do everything" person... I think. Right?

Have fun around the forums anyway. Do check out other threads!

Back