• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!Rebmem Wen//neW membeR!

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
  • My name is Akachakacookuklikkyklakky but call me Akacha. I propose that Charmeleon is cooler than Charizard. All that oppose say "Napoleon." lol

All of my ADD aside I love pkmn and come from MN. I like to Rp Pkmn but have a hard time finding any good ones. So I want to make my own, but in order to do that I must find people. I think I am going to join some Rps already made here and find some elites and make the pefect pkmn Rp, but until then I am going to have lots of fun here with all of you.

Last edited:

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Napoleon!

Roleplay Corner is here, so you can enjoy that! Hopefully, you'll dive into a nice one and all.

So, welcome to Pokecommunity, read the rules, keep it cool, and have fun! Interact with the forums and I'll see you around! Any questions? Just shoot a PM at a moderator or someone of that stature.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Napoleon! Although I do posit that Wartortle is infinitely cooler and more badass than Blastoise.

Welcome to PC! We've got quite a thriving RP community that psyanic's linked you already, and because the two often go hand in hand . . . maybe you'd like to check out the Fan Fiction and Writing forum as well? Best of luck with your RPs; I know you'll make friends really fast with that bunch. If you have any questions - especially about FF&W, hehe - I'm here for the asking~!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, Akacha! I'm Snivy, it's nice meeting you, aand welcome to the forums! :) .. Sorry to say buut, I prefer Charizard over Charmeleon. lol .. Although, I like the whole evolution line of Charmander, so don't bite me. :'P

Anyway, as what as the two mentioned above, you can go visit the RP section if you want to join or possibly make your own RP too, as well as post fan fictions and poetry over the Fan Fiction section as these two are related to each other. ^^; You might wanna try to explore the whole forum, as there might be some sections that might caught your attention. :)

Anyway, don't forget to reaad the rules, and if you have any questions regarding the forum, my profile is pretty much there, just leave a message 'kay? Looking forward to see you around somewhere the forums. tehe~

Back