• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey peeps

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2014
    Hello all name is Bushido Brown. Ive been a long time pokemon fan although i went a long time without watching the anime and now just started watch Black/White. Ive always been a big big fan of the video games, my first was red way back on the first gameboy. My favorite pokemon is Charizard and Ottwatt (wasnt until i started watching Black/White on CN). I just got back into playing pokemon and brought pokemon Black last month, before that Crystal was the last one i played. I came here i guess awhile ago but never posted or just posted a litte then left. I back cause i want to talk pokemon and make trades with people i cant actually talk to instead of guessing what they want. Im 27 years old so noone i know plays

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Hello and welcome to PC!

Here you can find all kinds of boards and discuss there with other members.

You might want to go to "Anime" section where are also discussion about BW epiodes. But remember to read the rules! ^^

Just drop PM if you have questions.

Have fun at PC! \o/

PBJTzendriod

Ruler Of Zendriod
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    welcome 2 PC u will make alotta friends here. i hope we might become good friends 2!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    If your a huge fan of Pokemon then this place is the right place to be! I haven't been watching the anime lately, well other anime is keeping me busy and I only have limited time on watching since I have other things to work on and to be busy with. But I'm trying my best to catch up. I'm only at Episode 26 of B/W. :3 .. If it wasn't for the games, then there wouldn't also be an anime aired! I've played them all and still playing until then. I grew up with Pokemon so yeah. If your interested in Trading then go on and check the Trading Corner, I'm sure the members there would love to have a trade to you and perhaps give you one for free as well! :D .. And age really doesn't matter if you still play Pokemon or not. I mean it's for everyone!

If you need any help, or if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me, I'd be really happy to help you out! Another thing, don't forget to read the rules and stick to them as always, with that, welcome to the forums, and have a wonderful time~

Back