• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Movies to come out?

Black Bolt

Leader of Inhumans
Years
  • to this date Pokemon White/Black Zekrom/Reshiram and Victini will be released around December

Other Pokemon Movies?
    What pokemon do you think will be in the other movies?
    and (if you want) what do you think the title of the movie will be?

I think movie order will be like this

BWM1- mascot pokemon and other event pokemon (zekrom, reshiram and victini)
    BWM2- 3rd pokemon of the mascot of the 3rd game/ last pokemon in their trio and other event pokemon (kyurem and meloetta/genesect?)
    BWM3- Some other trio (Kami trio or Muskateer trio plus keldeo?)
    BWM4- Trio master and the 3 pokemon of that trio (zekrom, reshiram, kyurem plus ???(not arceus please))
    BWM5- Next generation pokemon (\_(^_^)_/)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Haha, those do somewhat follow how Sinnoh went around their movies. I see no reason as to how they wouldn't work out around like that I suppose. I'm not too sure about five movies though, don't you think that's a little too much. Considering the pace on Unova at the moment, we're already half way though, and if they stay consistant, we'll probably only get one more movie (though, unless they sort of make two like the Reshiram and Zekrom movies) but yeah, there isn't anything to go against another movie in some sort of filler arc after Unova. (if there is going to be one)

As for the next movie, I'm assuming it'll be a movie for the musketeer trio and Keldeo, seeing as there has been a lot of speculation due to merchandise, you can take a look at it here.

Back