• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh my God! They killed Kenny ~~ South Park Fanclub

Palladium

2012 FTW!
Years
LQdoK.png

The South Park Club

If you like the Comedy Central sitcom, South Park, this is the place for you.
Being characterized by its perpetual state of winter,the high numbers of unusual occurrences, such as alien visits, mutants, and etc.; the small city of South Park gives home to many of out dear characters.

Sign-up Form:

Username: (your username here)
Favorite Character: (your favorite character of South Park here)

Rules

- Global PokeCommunity Rules apply
- Although South Park have some mature content, please avoid using "harsher language", if you must, try to use metaphors instead.
- Somewhere on your post put "Mr.Hat" to prove you've read the rules
- Feel free to change the topic if the club is inactive, but please avoid going off-topic randomly
- We have a 3 strikes system here btw.​

Members

- Palladium
- Ciax

Points & Topics

As of now, we don't have a really set point system, other than

- 1 point for post
- x points for Trivia
- x points for being active and helpful

So if you want, feel free to suggest one, same can be said about topics and features.
To any CSS wizzes that may be reading this, please help us to get a prettier OP
The Current Topic is :
- Oh my God! They killed { favorite character here]! How would you react?

Events & Trivia

When we have a bigger member count we'll have some events, in the meanwhile, please enjoy the trivia. Please PM the answer

- How many assistant teachers has Mr./Ms. Garrison have? 15 points

Final Considerations, Thank yous and Others

Please have fun and enjoy yourself here ^_^

Last edited:

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
I'll join, South Park is so funny. It's very controversial but I think that's part of it's charm.

Username: Ciax
Favorite Character: Cartman, the funniest ten year old on TV. He is the most controversial as well. I dislike Mr.Hat though

Oh my God! They killed { favorite character here]! How would you react?
I would stop watching. If Cartman was killed the show would lose most of it's humour. Sure it would still have some funny parts but the funniest parts of the show always have Cartman involved.

How many times has Mecha Streisand appeared? 10 points
I think it was 3, Mecha Steisand,200 and 201.

Palladium

2012 FTW!
Years
Thank you for joining,and sorry for the delay.
You were kinda supposed to PM me the answer but sure.
Now as for the topic myself, I wouldn't mind because well ... Kenny dies a lot, and he has super powers so ...

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
Oh sorry about the trivia thing, woops.
I always wondered how Kenny comes back to life each time. Maybe his orange parka is magical.

Back