• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash top team

ĿŏŘď ή

oshawott lover
Years
  • Hello every body,

i think is
    1-Pikachu
    2-Charizard
    3-Snoralax
    4-Sceptile
    5-infernape
    6-If oshawott evolve to samurott

Years
  • 1. Charizard
    2. Sceptile
    3. Snorlax
    4. If gible evolves into garchomp one day (doubt it but wth) if not, Donphan or Swellow
    5. Heracross
    6. Pikachu when he is not at lvl 1 again

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    • No team of Ash's is complete without Pikachu. Though, without those certain supposed resets, Pikachu has proven itself to be quite good at battling, paring in a battle with a Latios, and some other powerful opponents, including two Raichu, proving it doesn't need to evolve.
    • The next top member I'd put in Ash's team would probably either be Infernape or Charizard, but yeah, either because I wouldn't have the two on the same team due to typing, and to keep some diversity. Charizard has a lot of history, and is probably one of Ash's most powerful Pokémon, battling fiercely with an Entei and even taking down an Articuno. Infernape on the other hand has proven itself to be very useful to Ash, and also has history. A highlight for me would be how it battled against Paul's Pokémon in the Lilly of the Vally conference. It's certainly a force to not to be reckoned with when it's Blaze ability is activated.
    • Sceptile would probably be my next choice. It's certainly one of Ash's most trusted Pokémon. It was actually first Pokémon (well actually only) in the Sinnoh League able to defeat Darkrai. (Though some of Ash's Pokémon did wear it down, though not much really)
    • I suppose Snorlax would be my next choice. Although probably not the most reliable outside of battle, it's been useful for Ash when he needed it. It has quite a diverse moveset, and quite a powerful one at that, so it certainly is very useful.
    • Heracross certainly is an interesting choice, but I suppose it is quite a good choice. It certainly has the most tactical moveset, which helped against Nando and Darkrai in the Lilly of the Vally conference. But yeah, certainly useful and very poweful at that.
    • The last place would probably go to Gliscor. I thought about Staraptor, but I think it lacked personality and didn't do so well against Paul in the Sinnoh League. Gliscor has Staraptor's off ground abilities and more, so yeah. A highlight for me was it's battle against against Paul's Drapion, proof of how strong it is, seeing as Paul's Drapion took out three of Ash's other Pokémon.
    I thought about Torterra, but it was handled too bad in the end of Sinnoh, though I suppose in future it may be able to prove itself. :3

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Hmmm.....Pokemon that evolved yet, not going to assume if Oshawott or Snivy will evolve into their final forms

1.) Pikachu as much as I hate the yellow rat
    2.) Charizard
    3.) Snorlax
    4.) Sceptile
    5.) Infernape thinking twice about this since it is a Fire type as well as Charizard
    6.) Kingler need a water type Pokemon, but if I were to have the mindset that Oshawott were to evolve into Samurott, I would of put Samurott here

:t354:TG

Back