• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[SBP] Santa's Best Pokemon

Who's your favorite?

• Total voters
Years
  • 220px-Santa_Claus.png

"Ho, ho, ho-oh!"

200px-Holiday_Hi-Jynx.png
    VS
    Santa_Claus_Lapras.png
    VS
    200px-Santa_Delibird.png
    VS
    200px-Santa_Claus_Stantler.png

Last edited:

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    Definitely Delibird. it resembles santa. plus it knows Present.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Haha, Delibird just seems to be the perfect Pokémon a guy like Santa would own, I mean seriously. But yeah, I wonder if Santa's elf's are really all Delibird in the anime...

Stantler comes in close though, like someone said, it best resembles a Reindeer than the others, although I think a winter Sawsbuck would be better. :3

Years
  • I don't quite know why I voted for Lapras.. Perhaps I wasn't thinking what the poll was about. ^^''

I'll go with Stantler here; Delibird just wants to steal Santa's job and deliver all the presents himself.
    And Jynx too perhaps. Idek anymore.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • ...what about Ponyta? D: I'm going with Lapras, though Jynx is awesome too.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • Out of all those, I love me a Lapras, but I choose Stantler because whenever I think of Santa in Pokemon, my first thought is him being pulled by a hoard of Stantler!

...what about Ponyta? D:
    I'm not quite sure about that since Santa lives in the North Pole where there is lots of snow and ice, I don't think Ponyta and the Pole would get along very well...

SilverAbsol

Absol's Shadow
    Years
  • That Jynx...looks...horrifying...

Anyways, I'd probably vote for Delibird, for the obvious reasons. Plus Delibird has to have something going for him :P

dnomyar27

Beginning VulpixEevee Lover
    Years
  • Lapras is the best, ice/water, beuty and blue, well, if you hate blue you can search for a shiny one, .lol.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • Gonna go with Delibird. Santa's proabably got lots of delibirds flying around helping him. Plus Delibird is just awesome.
    Jynx would be second not sure why but she is a good elf for Santa.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • I would go with Delibird, there like Santa's elves and as said earlier, it knows the move present.
    Stantler would be good too, cause it resemble's one of Santa's reindeer's. (Mostly like prancer)
    But i'll go with Delibird. :DDDDDDDD

Chantelle

Pikachu Trainer
    Years
  • I am going with Stantler for this one, seems to fit the reindeer feel of christmas position better then Jynx and Delibird being santa Juniors, and I am not sure how Lapras would fit into the picture.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • This is a tough choice. Delibird is a good Pokemon for santa but Stantler is also another good choice as well since Stantler but I think Delibird would be my vote since it's more of a Santa type Pokemon. Stantler would have to be my second vote.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Stantler looks more like Rudolph and the classical reindeer to me. Delibird is an impersonator. So... Stantler. I don't see how Lapras got in here. Or Jynx, but I guess it could be Mrs. Claus?

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Am I the only one who thought for a moment there that Torkoal from Kirbychu's sig was eligible?

Delibird for me, as well. It's the only pokemon that reminds me of Santa and Christmas no matter where or how I look at it.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    Delibird. He has a mini sack for a first, and is found in icy areas. There is way more but I don't have my thinking cap on at the moment.

Back