• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Circle of Types

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2020
    In this game, you must start at one type (i.e. fire, water etc.) and end at that exact type. Here's the catch, each type after the preceding type must be super effective against that type.

Be careful of what type you chose. There are types who have more than one type that it is super effective against. Choosing the wrong time, could cause a "Dead End" or a "Looper.

A Dead End is when there are no more types to choose

A looper is when the types chosen keep repeating themselves forever and there are no other types to choose.

Whoever is the last person to complete the circle, send me a PM and I will start a new round.

After a circle is complete, I'll come back to this forum and start the next round.

So in this case, I'll start with Fire.

Last edited:

eeveegirl777

Haha! I'm using the internets!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    Damn the 25 characters minimum. Anyway, I choose you! Ice!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Isn't that a dead end...? I thought you couldn't use the same type twice.
    Actually, i think that might be the end of the circle? So now you have to wait until he puts up a new type to begin another circle. I might be wrong, but that's what I concluded from reading the first post.

DarkLordEon

Ruler Of Time and Space
    Years
  • This isnt really a good game, if we cant carry on. we should be able to, it would be a lot easier and it wud make more sense.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Personally, I think a better idea is after someone finishes the circle, the post after it starts a new circle. That way the game can continue and we don't have to wait until he comes back. Games typically run smoother that way, and they also last longer.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2020
    New round. this time it will start with ice.

New rule. Whoever completes the circle from this round on will be able to choose the type to start the circle.

This rule applies to this round and future rounds.

Back