• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Chinese fighting muffin." - Charlie's Angels Fan Club

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
  • CharliesAngelsMini.jpg

Charlie's Angels Fan-Club

What is Charlie's Angels? I hear you cry...
    [taken from the Wikipedia Article on the movie]
    Charlie's Angels is a 2000 American action comedy film directed by McG, starring Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, and Lucy Liu as three women working for a private investigation agency. The film is based on the television series of the same name from the late 1970s, which was adapted by screenwriters Ryan Rowe, Ed Solomon, and John August.

CLUB RULES!!!
    • Pokécommunity General Rules Apply...
    • As do the Other Clubs rules...
    • Be respectful of others opinions - We don't all think the same!
    • Please stay on topic or else I'll get sad :(
    • Include the phrase "Muffins for Charlie" somewhere in your sign up form so I know you read these please!

What about the TV show!?
    This isn't a fan club about that, as I have little knowledge of it. This is a fanclub for the film Charlie's Angels and it's sequels~

I want to join and share my love for Charlie's Angels!
    Just fill out this form...
    Name: ~Kawaii~
    Favourite Angels Film: Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
    Favourite Angel: Alex

Memberlist:
    Owner: ~Kawaii~

This is of course a general club on Charlie's Angels, therefore I'm not going to really be creating "topics" as such, I encourage discussion of the series, characters, story and such and if you'd like feel free to make "topics" of discussion should you feel it necessary!

Back