• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Generic intro~

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2012
    Hi. c: I'm Jocelyn and I'm no good with intros. ;D But I decided to make one anyways.

This place looks great and you seem like a bunch of nice people as well. So I'm sure I'll manage to infiltrate here, somehow. Definitely. (Y) Oh, and I don't even like Mothim that much. It was just the first thing that came to mind because I'm crazy like that.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Hi Jocelyn! Or Miss Mothim, whichever you prefer! Welcome to PokeCommunity!

I also like to think PC is a very friendly community! Don't be afraid to post, unless you just like lurking. If that's your thing, okay! Just remember to read the rules and if you have any questions, you can PM a mod or someone of that stature.

See ya around!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Y U No include pokemon you liek in your username?

anyway, welcome to Ms. Mothim (maybe Mr. Kyurem and Mr. Mammoth are your partners. JK). we sure are nice people. LOL.

see you around.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, Miss Mothim! Welcome to the forums. I think your intro is absolutely fine, no need to worry! And yes that's true, PC has a very friendly and calm community, we do get crazy sometimes, but the thing is it's really great to be here!

So what basically brought you here in PC, well we all know the very main OBVIOUS reason is that you love Pokemon and would love to discuss it with others, but what else? Are you perhaps also into the whole battling scene and/or trading scene? Or maybe the roleplaying corner? Well, with whatever reason that may be, I'm pretty sure it's here in PC! :P

To give you a formal introduction about PC, it's one of the well-known and one of the oldest Pokemon forums in the web, I believe it was made in 2002, or maybe around 2000. I'm not entirely sure but this board was made a decade ago and still ongoing, and we're having much more members! I'm not completely sure if your interested in ROM-hacking but yes, PC is one of the largest English ROM-hacking board in the web. Basically, there's a lot of sections and each of the section represent one certain thing. All of the games released - B/W, FR/LG, G/S/C, R/B/Y has their own forums, so if you ever want to share something you must first find the right forum. There are also off-topic boards if you ever feel like separating away from Pokemon for a while, usually those located at the bottom of the board.

I guess I already said a lot of things, but there's a lot more, really. PC is pretty large, so it would be really confusing at first, but keep on exploring and you will definitely get used to everything here. The things that I said are only the basics, so I'll leave it to you, take this whole exploring thing as a PC experience! ^^:;

Read the rules and remember to follow them as always, you don't want to get into troubles, no? And anyway, if you have any questions or if you need any help, my profile is always open for messages, so don't hesitate to leave one! I'll reply as soon as I can! Have a fabuloous time and see you around! 'kaaay?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You're Jocelyn from EGC, right? I've seen you around before! You may or may not know me from there, I'm that one member named Rainbow Mist. :3

Yo Face Here told me to welcome you, so I am doing so right now! xD Great to see ya here on PC! We are really nice & friendly so you are absolutely right! ^_^ I'm sure you'll like it here, there's so much to discover, discuss, and well...do!

Just in case if you get lost, or have any questions about the forums, you can ask me and I'll answer asap! See ya around! :3

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Heeeey, welcome to PC! I made a promise to welcome you as well~ :3

Yeah, there's definitely lots of nice people around, sooo feel free to drop a VM or PM to one of them; especially myself, which I'm happy to accept!

So yeah, I hope you'll enjoy your stay! :D

Back