• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why hello there :3

JonathanLUNG

99 Pokes but a Girl Ain't One
Years
  • I'm JonathanLUNG, though I generally go by Lungs.

I've played pokemon since I was, what, 7? Wow, it's been ten years XD

Recently (several months ago) got into competitive battling, and now I cannot unsee weaknesses, strengths, checks and counters even in Fakemon.

I joined because I like modding/game creation, and Pokecommunity's the best for that. XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Hi Jonathan (same, awesome name as me!) and welcome to PC. If you're looking for competitive stuff, check out the Competitive Battling Center. They've got places for rating teams, organizing battles and all kinds of things of that nature. I assume you know all about PC's game creation legacy, hence that's why you're here. If you get stuck or need some help, feel free to talk to any of the moderators here; we'll hopefully be able to help answer any question you have. So, have fun! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • As the guy with the same name as you mentioned, The Competitive Battling Center is perfect for you to get started on exploring the field of competitive battling. You'll be able to gather up advice from other battlers, as well as team rating, and even battle our own members. :D

Welcome aboard, by the way. :D I've been playing Pokemon since...8 years old, but that was back when RBY were like... the newest games out there. Hah, PC is definitely best for ROM hacking/Modding, as well as Game Development, so yes, we have those here as well, and they're both pretty active, so go on and explore what those two forums have to offer! They're both pretty interesting, I must say. :3

Well, Lungs, great to meet ya, and hope to see ya around! PM me if you need any help with the forums & stuff. :3

Homework

C4tch 3m 4ll
    Years
  • Welcome to pokecommunity Aka PC , like everyone else said the competitive battle area will be perfect for you to start , as well I'm new also and haven't discovered much yet but people seem really nice and well treated to eachother.

I think we'll get around fine m8 ;)

Years
  • I'm JonathanLUNG, though I generally go by Lungs.

I've played pokemon since I was, what, 7? Wow, it's been ten years XD

Recently (several months ago) got into competitive battling, and now I cannot unsee weaknesses, strengths, checks and counters even in Fakemon.

I joined because I like modding/game creation, and Pokecommunity's the best for that. XD

I've been playing since Ruby and Sapphire, so I was a late starter.

Have a good time here!

We have an Emulation section to get you covered!

2012 - PC will be invaded by my little Elgyem.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums, JonathanLUNG... and I think the Competitive Battling Corner (CBC for short) is your best bet for competitive battling needs. As for ROM hacking, Emulation section is your friend! Besides these two sections, I do also suggest that you head to other forum sections, too, because maybe there'll be surprises for you!

Have fun around PC, eh? I think I'll probably be seeing you shortly.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, JonathanLung and welcome aboard! Glad you found your way here in PC, you wouldn't really regret joining as you can do pretty much a lot of things here. I've also been a Pokemon fan ever since I was a kid so I believe it was a decade ago, if you recall all of it, it brings back a lot of great memories from my childhood days till then! I think you should be really proud that you've sticked to the whole game and all until today, I mean it's a feeling of achievement and you should be proud of that! :D

Anyway, my fellow members already mentioned the places that you'd probably visit. So I really hope you enjoy our CBC section, if you still haven't like explored it yet, PC actually has it's own PO server. You'll be able to find some of our PC members there whom you'll have a battle with and possibly become your friends as well! You could always ask them if you need any advice or tips when it comes to battling! I'm not good at it, so I'll pass. :3

What do you mean by the modding/game creation? I suppose what you meant was ROM-hacking or perhaps game developing? Well, with whatever that may be, PC has it all! And yes, PC it's known for it's creative works and stuff throughout the web! PC is really huge, so it might take time to adjust and it's really confusing at first, but as you keep on exploring, you will eventually get used to it! ^^:;

And don't worry, if you ever have any questions, you can always ask me for help! Fee; free to send me a message and I'll try to reply as soon as possible! Have a great time here and enjoy battling~

Back