• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Adventures in Unova - All Battlers

What should I do with this story?

• Both twins go together

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go their own ways and do POV's

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • NOTHING I HATE THIS STORY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please mention)

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Firstly, to tell you a bit about the story, I have the basic information of it here.

Name: Adventures in Unova - All Battlers
    Characters: Amelia - 11, likes Blue and Electric types.
    Adam - 11, likes Green and Fighting types.
    Alice - 16, likes Yellow and her pet Eevee
    Ryan - ?? likes ???? and ????? (COMING SOON)
    Basic Summary (not full) - Amelia and Adam go on their pokemon adventure and enter the Battle Revolution Attack.

Amelia and Adam were twin brother and sister. They had a big sixteen year old sister, Alice. They lived with their dad, as their mum had left.

The twins were ten and it was their eleventh birthday that exact day. Amelia got dressed in a blue top and a pair of denim trousers. She brushed her long brown hair into a tight ponytail. She put a clip in her hair and you could finally see her bright brown eyes. She went to brush her teeth.

Adam got dressed in a green top and a pair of brown trousers. He quickly combed his blonde hair and brushed his teeth.

They walked downstairs to see their sister cooking some eggs and toast.

"Wow, that looks nice!" said Amelia.

"Yes, it does!" replied Adam.

"Good. You better eat it. I thought you were already gone, you were so slow!" said Alice sarcastically.
    She gave them their food and they ate it quickly.

"Bye!" they said in unison, and they were gone in a flash. They ran to the Professor's lab and went in.

"Hello, I'm Professor Juniper. You are the Karl Twins, right?" she asked.

"Right!" the twins said in unison, yet again.

"What pokemon would you like? There is a wildcard, if you would like." said Juniper.
    Both children ran to a Pokeball. Adam chose Snivy and Amelia chose the wildcard which was Lillipup.

Professor Juniper smiled at them and gave them some Pokeballs. She gave Amelia a blue Pokedex and C-Gear and Alex green ones.
    "Thanks, Professor!" said Amelia.

"What she said." said Adam,

They both walked up and out of the door. They smiled at each other.

"Together, or go our own ways?" asked Adam.

Now, I have a question for you all. Should they go their own way and i'll do two POV's each chapter, or they go together? When the poll closes you can still post a vote until the 20th of February.

Back