• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Unova Pokemon: NORMAL TYPE

Select Your Favorite Normal-Type Pokemon (no more than 3, please)

• Watchog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stoutland

• Unfezant

• Braviary

• Boufallant

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Hey Poke-commoners!

~ Competition Explanation ~

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

~ How to Participate ~​

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

~ Round 1: Normal-Types ~

~ CONTENDERS ~

- Watchog -
    - Stoutland -
    - Unfezant -
    - Audino -
    - Sawsbuck -
    - Braviary -
    - Bouffalant -
    -Cincinno-

505.gif
    508.gif
    521.gif
    531.gif
    586.gif
    628.gif
    626.gif
    573.gif

Remember: You can select up to 3 Pokemon. If you have one that you really want to win, then you can choose to vote for only one or two.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    This one is close. Audino heals the player even while they're beating them up, but Cinccino is just so cute >.< My vote goes to Cinccino.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • I selected Audino, Cincinno, and Sawsbuck.

Braviary/Bouffalant were close 4th's!

I like all of these pokemon, but I tend to be more drawn to the cuter pokemon myself.

Audino was probably my favorite normal type, the only problem I have with it is the fact that it does not have an evolution or pre-evolution, but I will not hold it's lack of an evolutionary line against him! Audino is exactly how the quintessential normal-type should be.

Cincinno I like for fairly similar reasons. I like fully evolved pokemon that are keep their cuteness intact! I would have liked to see a bit more development from it's pre-evolution, but perhaps it would not be so cute if it were to become bulky and tall. I mainly am drawn to it's scarf-like ear-fluff!

Sawsbuck is one of my favorites of Unova, but it barely got my vote for this category. I don't see Sawbuck as a normal type, but it helps that its body is an earth-tone, rather than a bright green plant color. In it's Spring Form, it appears to be more-so of a Normal pokemon with nice pink flowers to accent it's antlers. It's very strong and cute. Also, I know I rarely mention battling features, but I love horn leech; it's one of my favorite moves in Unova, along with holding big root.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Extract from Black and White's rules:

Do not use the "[B/W Weekly Poll]" prefix for your own threads, though, as it is only for Kaori and Forever to use.

Sorry but this can't be done. If you have a Pokemon vs Pokemon of each type it kind of makes our weekly polls pointless - plus getting moderator permission beforehand would've been great too. Either way, we could end up doing something like this in the future once weekly polls are long gone, but even still, I doubt that. :( You can discuss your favourites in likes/dislikes, though!
    EkvQs.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back