• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

=Insert intro here=

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Welcome to PC, LucarioBlade~ It's great to see ya here. :D Why not tell us a liiiiitle bit more about yourself so us members can get to know you better? PC is a large Pokemon Community where you can easily talk a lot about Pokemon...anytime you want! Find discussions about battles, trading, the anime, tcg and most of all, the games. :3

If you're confused on where to go, feel free to send me a message or contact a higher staff member. We're quite helpful. :3 Read the rules! See ya around. :D

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • hi there lucarioblade! You profile by the time I checked did not really tell us about you a lot. Except the fact that we are both huge fans of Infernape, Mewtwo, and Lucario! :)

anyway, welcome to pC!

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Hello LucarioBlade!
    Awesome username and avatar you got there!
    Man, I wish I got something like that one :P
    Anyway, welcome to PC and I hope you become quite active around these parts and that we could somehow be friends!
    If you need anything, I could be your guide! Don't hesitate to PM/VM me or any moderator here if you have any questions at all! ^_^
    Also, be sure to read the rules first OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!!!

Anyway, thanks for joining PC, LucarioBlade.
    Enjoy your stay here and have a nice day~!

P.S. So I herd u liek mudkipz?

Back