• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
  • Sup! I am Dragonkat ^-^ I was browsing the internet and found PokeCommunity. It looked interesting, so I joined X3 I... I am on only one other forum sadly. So I was hoping for some fun on this forum too! Uh... If you can, please refer me to an open Role Play. I enjoy role playing ^-^ Thank you for your time!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Dragonkat! Glad to hear that a simple search on the internet brought you here. I can tell ya that you will nooooot regret it. :D You'll have so much fun!

Here, we have the Roleplay Corner. You can join in on any open roleplays, as well as create your own. It's quite an active section so you'll be getting the hang of it in no time. Have fun roleplaying there!

Meanwhile, why not explore what PC has here? If you're a huge fan of Pokemon or just a casual fan, take a look at all the sections we offer, and along the way you'll meet some of the most amazing people. :3

aaand of course, feel free to contact me for any help. I'm here to assist ya. :3 See ya around!

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
    Years
  • Okay then! I just cannot tell which ones are open ^-^'' But I didn't add this, I am a pretty big fan of Pokemon. I embarrassed myself at the mall because of this X3 We went to some shop full of game toys like plushies and such. I could name all of the Pokemon they had there... My mom called me a dork X3 I have Gen. 2-5. Thanks anyway!!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • hello there! Glad you stumbled upon our small home on the internet. I am on on many other forums but this is the only one I really am interested with.

anyway, the Roleplay corner has some active RP's yet, with many still open. Might I suggest the Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Legend and Song, Red Rescue Team of Amidala, etc. You can create your own if you want. I am an RP'er also, so I think we might stumble upon each other there.

so, welcome to PC!

Back