• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! ^o^

Years
  • Hello everyone,

I am new here, and I have to admit that this is a nice clean forum!
    Btw, I am Rico from The Netherlands, 15 years old. And I am a photoshopper. So I make all sorts of things, arts, designs, etc. I also made a few fakebox's that were going around the web. Like the Pok?mon DS box's and the English Pok?mon Emerald box. They where alll mine. Sorry for it. If you don't know what I mean I will show them to you. Just ask!

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Welcome to PC, Rico ^^ enjoy your time here
    If you have any problems/questions feel free to PM me

mvtm

Years
  • Hey Rico hi and welcome to PC , yay cool another artist!.i ll like to see someonework of yours. well welcome and enjoy your stay.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Hi, and welcome to The Pok?Community! You should start by reading the community rules, which are located here. If you need help with anything, or just need a friend, feel free to PM me! Finally, try to be as active as possible, and enjoy your stay!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hello and welcome to the forums Rico! ^_____^ You really made those boxes? That's very cool. ^_^ Well, enjoy yourself here, and if you have any problems or you just wanna chat, you are more than wlecome to PM me. ^_______^

~Kelsey

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • RicoBoy said:
    Hello everyone,

I am new here, and I have to admit that this is a nice clean forum!
    Btw, I am Rico from The Netherlands, 15 years old. And I am a photoshopper. So I make all sorts of things, arts, designs, etc. I also made a few fakebox's that were going around the web. Like the Pok?mon DS box's and the English Pok?mon Emerald box. They where alll mine. Sorry for it. If you don't know what I mean I will show them to you. Just ask!
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. If you need help or have any question,feel free to send private message to me. I'll try to help you everything I can help. Please follow the rules. Have fun and have a great time.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hiya, welcome to PC. Hope you read all the rules and have a good time here ^^

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Welcome to PC sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* Remember read the rules, to post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, and have fun! ^0^

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • RicoBoy said:
    Tnx everyone! You are all very kind! :D I think i'll have a great time spending here!
    Of course! Everybody here has fun! *notions towards ban button*

or else... :P

Disclaimer: That was just a joke. Brittany doesn't posess the powers to ban, nor does she imply that she does by writing this message. Even if she did have the powers to ban, she wouldn't do it either. So ner. Copyright 2005 Brittany & Associates

LilLatias

Name Switched to Kecleon_
    Years
  • I've seen those boxes, nice work! (and it's kinda weird since those are the only two pictures of fake box art I've seen XD)

Welcome to the PC! If you ever need any help, contact me. Or, better yet, a more active member who will actually be able to help you.

Follow the rules, post lots, have fun. ^^
    ~LL

Back